• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Exciting New Project by TD and Lyncus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey TD its Lyncus from lomcn here (Mir2 Mod).

Looks like you got a nice little project going here. Good Luck with it.

Add me to msn if you want or pm me your msn.

Lyncus.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah sorry about that its fixed now. you seen Damians source files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope they dont like TD on there becuase he didnt rease his client source or something, TD's is better then lomcn's svn and they just scared to be honest.

Imo its up to TD what he does with his source...

Reaction score
Nope they dont like TD on there becuase he didnt rease his client source or something,
We ahve no problems with TD, we have problems with his non-source releases despite the GPL license on the code.

TD's is better then lomcn's svn and they just scared to be honest.
TDs files atm probably are, i dont think anyone has refuted that

Imo its up to TD what he does with his source...
Dont forget its not HIS source, there is bits of my code in there aswell, and seans and damians and nicks. Its NOT just TDs source, and there is a license on the code which states that releases based on the code must also make available the source code, which TD does not. (and even despite the grey area about the licensing on the original code, the addional original code added by the lomcn team was done so under the GPL, so it holds on that bit of code, if not the entire thing.)

Back