• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Exclamatio fights tonight!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your bitter-sweet victory, and I'm looking forward to watching it once you get the video up.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
upon waking the leg feels less broken, either i have wolverines awesome healing powers or i am a big baby, still cant walk though haha, using a wooden bokken as a crutch to get round my house lol

Congrats man, I knew I could do it!!!.... wait, I knew you could do it!!!

Hope ur leg is okay man, it's probably badly bruised. I've smashed my shin up loads to the extent of not being able to walk on it, and it' just got better.

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
upon waking the leg feels less broken, either i have wolverines awesome healing powers or i am a big baby, still cant walk though haha, using a wooden bokken as a crutch to get round my house lol

You should have a doctor take a look at that o.o

Back