• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Exclusive] Qro Online Server Source Code

Reaction score
Hello,

Happy new year for all Ragezoners.

This game is dead long time ago and its very hard to find client or video or anything but i decided to release, it might be useful for any fan of this game.

Game Information:
Game Name: Qro
Official Website:
Developer: Bizpaicom
Code Language : C++
Note: This source code is for development purpose only, No support will be giving.

Screenshot: i almost found one lol
MeGaMaX - [Exclusive] Qro Online Server Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Video: i uploaded what came with the source code

Mega.nz Photos:

Download link include ( Client setup + patches + Server SRC + Server SRC Updates
Download Link:

Greetings MeGaMaX

Reaction score
@MeGaMaX
i'm sorry,for my foolish,please can you tell us how to build the code or run the exe?
i unzip the 3 files:QroGameServer_2thCloseBest_0506_2124.zip ,QroRelayServer_2thCloseBest_0506_2125.zip ,QroLogin_Freechal_Dev_Backup_0403_1027.zip,,and use the exe folder files,
but they are all can't run well,some errors.
both the 0428 version is broken too.
========
and the client is also will be crash under win7.please help me if you are free.

Reaction score
Well if someone sucess in setup it would be nice make a guide since this game looks very cool and could not found anything about it on google Lol no ever one picture !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if someone sucess in setup it would be nice make a guide since this game looks very cool and could not found anything about it on google Lol no ever one picture !

Yeah lol, almost agreed with you...

Original game name is QroQro Online..

More info, pictures and videos here @

Reaction score
Yeah lol, almost agreed with you...

Original game name is QroQro Online..
More info, pictures and videos here @

Lol nice shot ! i swear i searched in google picture by the keyword "QroQro Online and did not found anything haha.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

Happy new year for all Ragezoners.

This game is dead long time ago and its very hard to find client or video or anything but i decided to release, it might be useful for any fan of this game.

Game Information:
Game Name: Qro
Official Website:
Developer: Bizpaicom
Code Language : C++
Note: This source code is for development purpose only, No support will be giving.

Screenshot: i almost found one lol

Video: i uploaded what came with the source code

Mega.nz Photos:

Download link include ( Client setup + patches + Server SRC + Server SRC Updates
Download Link:

Greetings MeGaMaX

do you happen to have a mirror of the MEGA link? I already have the files for when the game released globally under the name "Robo Smasher", now I just need the Korean source code.

Back