Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

exp_table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's no use!

even if you got that table, it will never work cause all RO clients can only support upto 255 lvl.
so stop dreaming on it. (for eAthena users only). :chair: :chair: :chair:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree w/ kulet, but if you know how to re-write & recomplie the program itself then you might be able to have level 1000.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i remember having a "custom exp table creator" file, that would make one for whatever max lvl per thing (i.e. job, base) but i deleted all my RO stuff a while ago, try and google it, it might have been improved or something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, there are custom exp table creator that has no limit on the lvl you want to make, all this is for just the exp table it self. but how would you impliment it if your client does not support that above 255 lvls?

making an exp table is easy, its just creating a combinations of numbers for the experience required.
but is totally different from the limit of the clients for implimenting this level limits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you guys give me a full exp table with 1000 lvl max pls.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think there is a max of 999lvl only XD. You can get that exp table from eathena forum man.

Back