• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Experimenting with renders and bloom

Reaction score
Mucski - Experimenting with renders and bloom - RaGEZONE Forums

What you think <.<

Reaction score
No I can't screenshot the PSD , I flattened the image , but I can screenshot you the renders :

BM3Uj - Experimenting with renders and bloom - RaGEZONE Forums

fq8Vl - Experimenting with renders and bloom - RaGEZONE Forums

Removed the background , it's too large and I can't scroll <.<

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
In order to apply bloom , I have to flatten the image , unfortunately most of times I forget to save the PSD before that. My history is set to 20 only , so if I do over 20 steps after flattening the image , its all gone.

Reaction score
In order to apply bloom , I have to flatten the image , unfortunately most of times I forget to save the PSD before that. My history is set to 20 only , so if I do over 20 steps after flattening the image , its all gone.

Lmfao, that's when you make an applied image, not flatten the whole thing... But it's very nice.

Back