• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

F***g WoW =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats do 3 weeks ago blizzard spoke his Open beta and...the cd key was enable some hours LOL.

2 days for downloading the client for nothing
I tested to register when cd key was enable but when i arrive in confirmation account i have "404 ERROR"

It's a F***g marketing technic...and i m not sure much people play with the open beta
Or if they are really much they are lucky =)

edit:i edited my post for a better english ^^'

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
worked for me disaponitment

all firends that are even same type like aliance are on dif island

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A guy I know can't acces it anymore either.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
one thing about me is i have to type and spell good all day in school and i just get tyird and just dont care how i spell things so i say

spell my post out in your mind and u may know what i am saying

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still have no idea , however i'm positive that u don't get any cat with english that bad :p

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he said he spent 2 days DLing the client in advance for the WoW Open Beta, then when he went to actually join it when it started he got an error, and sadly so did i. As soon as i got home i got to trying to get it, and friggin FilePlanet was screwed up so everything took me 3x as long to do, so i didnt get in :( i was soo pissed when that happened.

Back