Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Facebook not loading

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's my problem.

Every few months or so, when I go on Facebook on any browser, it fails to load AT ALL. Eventually, the site will load as normal if I keep trying maybe every 30 minutes, although when I click on any other page, or my messages, it won't work. I'll get the same shenanigans. Every other website works completely fine with no problems.

- It happens on all browsers
- I have re-started my router/modem multiple times
- I have no anti virus so it can't blocked
- I have used CCleaner

What is the problem here? I have Googled every time this problems occurs and I find nothing, it lasts for up to a week and everything goes back to normal. Every other computer in my house doesn't have this problem.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you cleared you cache and cookies? that might work

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I already tried that.
I can get on Facebook fine if I use a proxy which is weird.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Suggestion... Download - Do a quick scan... Delete anything it finds... Then do a full scan... Do a full scan repeatedly 'till it cannot find anything wrong.

Another witty suggestion... Download a Anti-Virus ._. This will protect you from generally anything... Also if you're using Chrome (recommended)... . And if you're using firefox... .

Back