Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Facebook Style Ran Control Panel

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
oops i just use their logo
cause cause i like it .. compare the code from dutch to mine then you will see/
dutch code is came from nitro++ bbrancp

looking for good suggestion!

Reaction score
Change the "what is your mind?" to "What's on your mind?" (Well i'm sure that can be changed easily)
The index pane background doesn't really fit well with the design. Maybe a lighter and glossy style of background would do.

Overall the design looks neat. Great job.

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
-Header

ItemShop:
-Item images
header and any minor setting will be set to admin panel save to db /
about itemshop image, i mean not to put it , i rather put a profile pic uploaded by user ,

@vision thanks for your suggestion, but user can easy change it. background is autofit to your screen it can dynamically rearrange try to resize your browser .

i do not use images so the files is not so heavy as others, but if necessary then i will put

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
come to release but not this time im waiting for something

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sir how about the screenshots.. i cant see the link.. i think its not working in me ..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah... its fix.... net problem.. gush... super like ... is it possible to release in public?

OFF TOPIC @tear .. i thought you are quitting ran devt?

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
yes ofcourse this development is for us, but give me some time to finish this since i have a lot things to do than this, i will gradually update this , almost all major funtion is done itemshop, reg / login , ADMIN funtion can add news, add item, edit item, delete,

all of them will be manage by jquery soon for simplicity and more interactive and I put temporary admin function just to make this website usable.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Can you add this functions?

Account Fix, Change Name, Change Class, Change School, Reborn Stage, Premium Shop and Vote Shop?

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
Premium can be as one. in check-out counter user can select payment mode VIP-point or Vote-point etc
Account Fix, Change Name, Change Class, Change School, Reborn Stage - this is minor function and can be coded easily

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Premium can be as one. in check-out counter user can select payment mode VIP-point or Vote-point etc
Account Fix, Change Name, Change Class, Change School, Reborn Stage - this is minor function and can be coded easily

Hehehe, I'm asking only if you can add that function in your cp,

Back