• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Facebook Style Ran Control Panel

Reaction score
What's the function of Account Fix actually?

maybe its like this.

the problem :
in some case after we disconnected from game (not usual logout), our status is still online in database and we cant login into game.

Solution :
if its like that we must fix the account with set it as offline so we can enter the game again.

the solution is the account fix function..

correct me if i'm wrong.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
maybe its like this.

the problem :
in some case after we disconnected from game (not usual logout), our status is still online in database and we cant login into game.

Solution :
if its like that we must fix the account with set it as offline so we can enter the game again.

correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah, you right.

Reaction score
maybe its like this.

the problem :

Solution :

correct me if i'm wrong.

Alright, so that's the "Account Fix" function. Maybe you should consider the "Start Map" coordinates for the "Account fix" Function. Most users are stuck in some Map and cannot enter the game.

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
can some one share a decrypt maplist. or post here i will add fix account to function .
if you stuck in map code like 2, 0 > x9 y10
we can code write and execute value to modify last save map and last save coordinate

detect if char is SG return to SG SCHOOL , if mp same process....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
geger009 is on this thread. I think the maplist.ini he shared with his RIP-Extreme Release is decrypted. His own REditor utility bundled with that shared release can open and read the maplist inside glogic.rcc among others. :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how about char delete function .. can be added also sir???

looking forward to this. . I love this cp..

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
char delete for user account?? example username1 have two char > i want delete char 1 from my username.
or char delete to clean db records??
or i them both? but i think delete all char is not necessary

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't get it. Why request to make this CP delete a character when that can easily be done within the game itself? You know, using the password2 during account registration? That's how it's done. right?

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Maplist.ini in my Attachment Sir

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
QT is better than VS
Reaction score
thanks royal
@Manipulator
yes i agree with you.. it's not necessary
but to let them satisfy i include it. to next update.
maybe tomorrow or this night.. if have time to code the function..

Reaction score
I don't get it. Why request to make this CP delete a character when that can easily be done within the game itself? You know, using the password2 during account registration? That's how it's done. right?

if your using Neo Server Files.
You encountered on deleting the Character in Game even though you put the correct Password2 / 2nd Password / Pincode :)
That's why someone request to add DELETE CHARACTER FUNCTION

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if your using Neo Server Files.
You encountered on deleting the Character in Game even though you put the correct Password2 / 2nd Password / Pincode :)
That's why someone request to add DELETE CHARACTER FUNCTION
You meant encountering errors or being unable to successfully delete the character? Then I guess the server admin is to blame for that for improper coding or perhaps the players themselves when they forgot their own password2. Also very common when MD5 encryption does more harm than good in securing certain data info.

Anyway, if tearhear18 is open to doing it then its okay. I was just concerned that there may be more sensible functions which may be more essential to prioritize or do before the coder burns or tires himself out from possible too many requests. LOL :D

BTW... is this release even compatible with MSSQL Server 2008 R2? I sure can't get this to work for me. LAN server setup only. Tried 127.0.0.1 and even remotely with the server IP being: 192.168.1.100. Still no luck. Am getting snagged at config.php wherein the constants parameters for userbname, password, and database are not being assigned properly to their respective variables )or whatever they're called/ Sorry, am no PHP scripter nor coder here).

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
You meant encountering errors or being unable to successfully delete the character? Then I guess the server admin is to blame for that for improper coding or perhaps the players themselves when they forgot their own password2. Also very common when MD5 encryption does more harm than good in securing certain data info.

Anyway, if tearhear18 is open to doing it then its okay. I was just concerned that there may be more sensible functions which may be more essential to prioritize or do before the coder burns or tires himself out from possible too many requests. LOL :D

BTW... is this release even compatible with MSSQL Server 2008 R2? I sure can't get this to work for me. LAN server setup only. Tried 127.0.0.1 and even remotely with the server IP being: 192.168.1.100. Still no luck. Am getting snagged at config.php wherein the constants parameters for userbname, password, and database are not being assigned properly to their respective variables )or whatever they're called/ Sorry, am no PHP scripter nor coder here).

What are you talking about? Are you already tried to use NEO Files? Try it first before you say that. .

:p:

Reaction score

So by then :) Ask NeoMastei2 that why NEO SERVER FILES can't delete character.
Why don't you try the Neo Server Files ? :blushing:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
can you add also the add stat and reset stats sir tearhear? Asking only if ever you put this into your cp,hehe

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
you can add it easily ,.. or ill try to update with that function by night

Back