Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Facial Expression

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,

Now I'm wondering can I add new facial expressions from v156 (troll, epic,...) to v83?
And do you know where are the Facial Expressions in the WZ? Etc.wz?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um... What you mean? :eek:

Meaning when you open your character.wz you will see the following, under Face (When you double click it) you'll see all ID's, in each ID u can see which face represents which ID. If you want new eyes, export from the Wz you want it from and import into your v83 wz (its diff with higher versions but im just giving a very brief explanation)

Like so:

I am Newbie - Facial Expression - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meaning when you open your character.wz you will see the following, under Face (When you double click it) you'll see all ID's, in each ID u can see which face represents which ID. If you want new eyes, export from the Wz you want it from and import into your v83 wz (its diff with higher versions but im just giving a very brief explanation)

Like so:

Actually i want to add Facial Expression. Like the F1, F2... normal in Maplestory's emotes
About the faces i already known

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you saying for example you want to add this face expression:

and replace this one for example
Actually yes, I want to add v156+ Face expression like Troll, Epic... I'm just finding where are they and what's the Face expressions ID

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Just go into some random IDs and look for the face named. Generally most faces share the same special cash shop (no special ids... IDs are faces while emotes are properties of faces...) bought ones so its fairly general. You will need to add this node to every existing face that does not have this or else players who use this emote will dc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just go into some random IDs and look for the face named. Generally most faces share the same special cash shop bought ones so its fairly general. You will need to add this node to every existing face that does not have this or else players who use this emote will dc.

Ok i found them. I really want to add new Facial Expressions from v156+. Can you give me any clean v156+ item.wz?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think he wants the item that appears in your cash inventory after you bought it from the cash shop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i found them. I really want to add new Facial Expressions from v156+. Can you give me any clean v156+ item.wz?

Is GMS update till v156 already??well this is the part you need to download it I'm sure I got the setup or file somewhere I will upload for you later

Back