Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Facial Expression

not a programmer
Reaction score
Just download from GMS... replace number with version..

Is GMS update till v156 already??well this is the part you need to download it I'm sure I got the setup or file somewhere I will upload for you later
GMS is v165.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just download from GMS... replace number with version..

GMS is v165.

No, I just need Item.wz and make sure it's clean. Don't need the full setup lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well why not just download it yourself and get the item wz its not that big of a file, we've given a lot of help, try doing the easiest part yourself by downloading it? I mean im not trying to be rude but theres a limit to how lazy you can be.
Also by the time someone gives u the item wz, you could've already downloaded it by then

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well why not just download it yourself and get the item wz its not that big of a file, we've given a lot of help, try doing the easiest part yourself by downloading it? I mean im not trying to be rude but theres a limit to how lazy you can be.
Also by the time someone gives u the item wz, you could've already downloaded it by then

Yup. I am very lazy, and my computer are pretty slow. So it will take a long time to download the Setup and install it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup. I am very lazy, and my computer are pretty slow. So it will take a long time to download the Setup and install it.

I'm pretty sure these are v157, haven't checked but it should be it;

Not my files, one google search can solve wonders if you tried "maplestory v157 item.wz"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most the files i downloaded it has these, I don't understand it:
I am Newbie - Facial Expression - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to change the version at the top of HaRepacker from GMS (Old) to BMS\GMS\MSEA then re-open the item.wz

Um... What you mean? Sorry, idk much about WZ Editing, and i'm using HaRepacker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. Now I want to add v150+ faces, hair. I added them and when I load my game. The face and hair is fine, but when I want to change color. It dc me o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i added? sure:

1: I open the v157 Character.WZ
2: I search for the face i want to add it to v83
3: I dump it
4: After that, i open v83 Character.WZ
5: I insert it to the Face
6: I save it
7: I copy the XML (img) to the Source's WZ
Done. I will post the error later

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sorry i just misread so the hair and eyes work fine but changing the colour of the hair and eyes doesnt work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sorry i just misread so the hair and eyes work fine but changing the colour of the hair and eyes doesnt work?

Yes, the hair and eyes works fine. But the colour is the problem. And yeah, when i test the Face, it doesn't show the face. It show invisible lol, but the blind fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the hair and eyes works fine. But the colour is the problem

Ok, yeah errors would be useful hm not fully sure cuz whenever i implemented wz files for hair and eyes, colour changing was never a problem. Could be your npc, not sure. To test that you could manually change your hair and face from the database

Reaction score
What it is, sometimes when implementing higher hair/eyes (this prob is most likely the eyes) is that some eyes don't have the White color. So say if you have white eyes and you are changing eyes and you go to a eye without the white one, you will dc. Same with hairs, but only some.

Back