• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fake Administrator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a bit lag when I scroll down and checking Active User due to everyone burning :3

I wan't to be also

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whers mine niggas , gunna get some nuts!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought I was actually an admin... Until I scrolled down -.-

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hahaha awesome April fools joke!

Reaction score
I actually thought @sunnyboy184 got promoted to Administrator and I wanted to congrat him, then I found out it was an April Fool prank ._.
Anyw Happy April fool people ! Cheers :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I visited the forum on my phone and saw every ones name was different, so I logged in and thought RZ was h@x'd and I went into the admin CP, opened EVERY tab... Got me this time MentaL... Got me this time...
*Sobs softly*

Back