• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yup, I played. I haven't played mu in like forever. This server gave me the feels of old school and all, and players are polite, really gave me a feel of the days back in old classic mu.

Great server, keep it up :)

Thank you for the kind message.

We are sorry for the 3 days server and website downtime.

To compensate players, we will have a EXP and ITEM DROP Boost event this weekend until Monday.

Also, we regret to inform you that we must move CASTLE SIEGE to next week.... We will talk with you, the players, to find the best day and time.

Reaction score
I've been on the journey of Faronnia server for a while now and together with Faronnia as admins and staff. Unfortunately this whole server IDEA and work doesn't seem to be worth it anymore. First of all i told the owner to change his host to prevent random issues, he didn't. Secondly he cares about few players that won't be able to play the game over having an Anti hack in game and this is Season 3 Episode 1 server nothing new with integrated protection, and then suddenly we had some misunderstandings and i really understood that I've been wasting my time thinking and figuring out ways to help with the server, unfortunately money/donations is super important for the server since he invested around or more than 2000-3000$ in advertising and such, which didn't lead to more than 100 players in 3 months and that's a fail again IMO. To grow you need a team that does event consistently, new features / event features / anything to spark up the excitement of players in game to stay and like it... but the way it seems is that the admin loves to work just by himself alone, i thought friendship and connection as human being is more important than having an active admin with a 'Rank'. but you didn't like that so you throw me out of the team and discord just like that.. :) and i even visited you in real life and we know each other. But this is for the players, so they know what they're dealing with.. you never know what's going on behind the scenes and what can suddenly change!

I'mma leave this message and you do what you decide, if there is anything more in depth you want to discuss about please private message me instead, in this forum we do not tolerate any 'arguing,hate,spam etc'

- criticism feedback in the right way is way to go.

Cheers

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with taking and listening to criticism.

However, since this is a public platform, I have the right to leave a reply to Karli's comment.

Over $2000 was invested to try and kickstart the server across several MMO Topsites, one of which (topg.org, expensive as duck), cost 25% of that budget. However, this was a 12-month plan investment.

In 2 months, almost half on that investment we have made a return on.

So to call me out on the server being a financial epic failure, I would say, is biased and even invalid.

To clarify this unfortunate drama between myself and my old friend Karli here, I entrusted him with a Co-Admin position for this MU Online project.

Since we have launched, he failed at performing his position, leaving me understaffed, overworked, and extremely burned out.

Despite that, I answer all facebook support message, web ticket support messages, and all discord messages, as well as actively interact with my community ingame and on discord. As well as communicate and resolve all problems, and handle 99% of the advertising on social platforms and other such advertising methods that require time and human input. I even livestream on facebook and twitch, and make all the content update videos for the youtube. I'm a Ducking MU Machine, and the claims that I do not run this poop like a Ducking boss is the biggest shenanigans joke I have ever heard.

When I expressed my complaints multiple times to Karli on facebook and nothing changed, I decided that 60 days since launch is enough. Karli did NOTHING to help run the server after launch, and my sadness and disapointment in him was grave, to the extent that now our friendship is totally broken.

In our recent private communications, he has been extremely aggressive, abusive and even went as far as to threaten the operations of this MU Online server.

Karli, I kindly request that you break communication from me and just leave all of this to rest.
Good luck on your future projects, and invest your time into friendships that are worth your time. This one clearly is not worth my time anymore.

Since all this, not 1 single player or gm asked about you. Not one. I am serious...
How Interesting ^^ You were just a ghost, 90% inactive.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In other, more 'official' news...

Faronnia - Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday! - RaGEZONE Forums

New additions to staff team :
- Silkenjoy (previously at Fortress MU)
- Hubal (previously at Soul MU)
- ShiftAzz (previously at Heroia MU)

CASTLE SIEGE NEWS Lately we had to delay our much anticipated 1ST CASTLE SIEGE due to server host techincal failures, we have pushed this event to an undetermined date this weekend ( this is currently being discussed and decided on within our social platforms on Discord and Facebook).

SERVER NEWS
The player donations have been good, and we will be finally starting a strong advertising campaign with Google/Youtube, which should eventually give Faronnia MU a boost in player population growth.

That's all for now folks, have a nice day.

Reaction score
Alex, if you still believe that i did no work to your server and i did NOT spend any time and effort you are truly a big lier. I was with you on that journey for long time and we were calling and talking on skype/messenger like alot! So dont tell me i was not helping at all, all my advice's and my help when you needed to pay your HOST and poop.. when you couldnt pay something i was there for you.. you begged me to help you and i was always there with that!

You expected me to be in game everyday and do the manual advertising thing you asked through FB, i told you after the heavy 2 weeks i will start doing it but you have no patience and thought that i will do that everyday, no mate that wasn't my thing, and if you believe i still didn't do nothing for faronnia after that you will understand after some time ;) with your new Staff what's the difference to have somebody who's been there for long time and has experience to deal with issues... you know exactly how many times i fixed issues on ur server cuz you didnt just know.. but i knew cuz i've been there..' Now, I believe that 60% of what you doing is waste of time to 'improve and get more players'.. i told you that i am here to support you and all and i dont need your money and donations i am here for you and ur server, so u were like I WANT ADMINS that are listed on the website and are working on the server actively, so me not 'working on the server actively' makes everything fall apart, makes me a ghost, but if you needed help with payment it would not be a problem! So whatever is more beneficial for you ha, instead of approaching this in a different way and asking to stay as friends, you messaged me 'pretending' that you dont know whats going on and i was working... and started complaining... dude i work in real life.. you don't! Priorities are life and i told you exactly but you care about the labels and marks. Of course I've been extremely 'RAW' on our last conversations because you betray your friend for a server and 'rank' image instead of changing the way to approach this, you couldnt even be chatting seriously, with the smileys and trying to make fun of me lol, thats how you always cared... you were always saying u come on facebook and then 2 out of 10 you never came. But yeah there is alot to tell.. its like you are ditching your brother for your girlfriend, what else did u expect?

Dude its not about paying so much money and having 80 players, its about doing it and keep it growing.

PS: i told you, mostly you were working alone and wanted to work alone so blame your self on that, when i had time.. you said there is nothing for me to do, and then when i got busy and u knew, you started freakin out. And you didn't express your complaints more than 2 times,

Instead of learning from your mistakes and being thankful for being there now everything i did suddenly is 0% worth, what a super lier on that and i thought i could trust you, ha. Your players loved me more than they loved you while i was active a month ago, i know how to do my job..you are the busy guy getting burnt out.. So for me this server feels like going someday downhill, thats why i made my post, so you know my experience :)

Sure, our communication from now on should be stopped, please do not either communicate me either, this was my Story since 2017-2018 untill today;)
Contact me only if it has to do with your Thread on here, or on any MU section for forum related tasks. Good luck.

KarLi

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1.00.14 patch has arrived!

Here is a video featuring our latest modifications to Devias.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Screenshots from our latest devias map mods.

Faronnia - Faronnia Open-PvPvE MU Classic : Remastered | Grand Opening this Sunday! - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have no problem with taking and listening to criticism.

However, since this is a public platform, I have the right to leave a reply to Karli's comment.

Over $2000 was invested to try and kickstart the server across several MMO Topsites, one of which (topg.org, expensive as duck), cost 25% of that budget. However, this was a 12-month plan investment.

In 2 months, almost half on that investment we have made a return on.

So to call me out on the server being a financial epic failure, I would say, is biased and even invalid.

To clarify this unfortunate drama between myself and my old friend Karli here, I entrusted him with a Co-Admin position for this MU Online project.

Since we have launched, he failed at performing his position, leaving me understaffed, overworked, and extremely burned out.

Despite that, I answer all facebook support message, web ticket support messages, and all discord messages, as well as actively interact with my community ingame and on discord. As well as communicate and resolve all problems, and handle 99% of the advertising on social platforms and other such advertising methods that require time and human input. I even livestream on facebook and twitch, and make all the content update videos for the youtube. I'm a Ducking MU Machine, and the claims that I do not run this poop like a Ducking boss is the biggest shenanigans joke I have ever heard.

When I expressed my complaints multiple times to Karli on facebook and nothing changed, I decided that 60 days since launch is enough. Karli did NOTHING to help run the server after launch, and my sadness and disapointment in him was grave, to the extent that now our friendship is totally broken.

In our recent private communications, he has been extremely aggressive, abusive and even went as far as to threaten the operations of this MU Online server.

Karli, I kindly request that you break communication from me and just leave all of this to rest.
Good luck on your future projects, and invest your time into friendships that are worth your time. This one clearly is not worth my time anymore.

Since all this, not 1 single player or gm asked about you. Not one. I am serious...
How Interesting ^^ You were just a ghost, 90% inactive.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In other, more 'official' news...

New additions to staff team :
- Silkenjoy (previously at Fortress MU)
- Hubal (previously at Soul MU)
- ShiftAzz (previously at Heroia MU)

CASTLE SIEGE NEWS Lately we had to delay our much anticipated 1ST CASTLE SIEGE due to server host techincal failures, we have pushed this event to an undetermined date this weekend ( this is currently being discussed and decided on within our social platforms on Discord and Facebook).

SERVER NEWS
The player donations have been good, and we will be finally starting a strong advertising campaign with Google/Youtube, which should eventually give Faronnia MU a boost in player population growth.

That's all for now folks, have a nice day.

Suprised honestly, $2000 for Ads.
Only saw your server in RageZone.

But it looks nice :)

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To celebrate our 100 days anniversary,
we have increased EXP , ITEM DROP, EX ITEM DROP.

Ribbon Box, Chocolate Box and Candy Box are now turned on and will drop ingame from monsters.

We will also run some other events to try and give a celebration worthy of our community.

I am currently working on a top secret thing for the server, before we re-organize and schedule yet again the 1st Castle Siege on Faronnia MU ^^

We should have had Castle Siege last month... I understand.
Complications caused this to be extremely delayed.

Give us just a bit more time and we will re-schedule and organizing this thing properly now that my local internet network setup has been fixed and it seems to be stable and ok now.

Thank you for your patience and for your understanding.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Slightly improved Lorencia graveyard, still in the works!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dear members of Faronnia MU,

Unfortunately due to poor administrative decisions and performance in regard of running this server, I have decided to closed our gameserver until JANUARY or FEBRUARY 2020

We are planning to Launch with a fresh start (keep account but no characters and items. Your WEBCREDITS will be refunded) and different core configurations, including a limited reset system or even no resets at all, lower exp, and the feedback and suggestions which have been provided to us by our main players in 2019.

I will do what is needed to make this a quality Season3 Ep1 MU server. We will have some downtime now where I hope to have the opportunity to work with the remaining core players and the GM team to fix up this server and shape it into something great with you.

We will run some betas probably in a few weeks, after New Years...
Thanks for reading.
Faronnia MU forever.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, do you guys want a 30x low rate server with 10 resets and no grand resets?
Or should we make a 1000x high rate server to start with, and later release low exp version?

I am considering the 2nd option...

Back