• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

faster interweb :)

what connection are you on?

• dial up, slower than 56k (wtf!?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 56k (wtf!?)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • isdn 128k and up

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • DSL 512k and up

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • other - 3mbps and up

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Striker86 said:
im on wanadoo to and its costing 17:99 a month for 576 but i have no bandwidth limit :p

bandwidth limits are gay
You sure you got it, because alot of company's advertise with unlimited but actually use a fair use policy, which basicly states that you have like 80 gig limit which is pretty much impossible to go through unless you run something like a game server, or a serverhost.

Ofcourse that connection might just have a really low upload to make sure you that you can't exploit it.

I can basicly download 1 terabyte a month (downloading at 400kb a sec 24/7) while also uploading like 500 gig, i wonder how many of those "unlimited" connections would allow that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm basically getting 1GB a day, and I'm not going to download 1000MB's in 24 hours...

Back