• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

faster interweb :)

what connection are you on?

• dial up, slower than 56k (wtf!?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 56k (wtf!?)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • isdn 128k and up

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • DSL 512k and up

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • other - 3mbps and up

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my internet thingy says i run at 100mbs O_O anyway its fast, an its also wat the university here uses, my dad works there (proffesor) and he can get the internet service for our house too becuase of it. anyway its fast :p

Reaction score
Kian said:
my internet thingy says i run at 100mbs O_O anyway its fast, an its also wat the university here uses, my dad works there (proffesor) and he can get the internet service for our house too becuase of it. anyway its fast :p

or

if your in the uk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iam running a local company its called ADSL i no its a gay name anyway, ya its 3 mbs did a test thingy on their site

Reaction score
Becky said:

cba to figure it out.. but it does exist! :p

i know fibertronix exists, ive seen thier HQ (got lost one day with my mother comeing home from salem, NH)

but what i dont belive is a fiber optic line costing the same price as a cable line, ffs to lay the damn lines cost thousands of dollars unlike cable

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
NoPeace said:
i know fibertronix exists, ive seen thier HQ (got lost one day with my mother comeing home from salem, NH)

but what i dont belive is a fiber optic line costing the same price as a cable line, ffs to lay the damn lines cost thousands of dollars unlike cable

NoPeace - out

Yeah, but maybe their trying to undercut the cable guys? :p Or maybe his area paid for it to be laid down, and they get a discount or something.. hell if I know tbh..

o__0

Reaction score
Go find out for yourself nopeace, maryland usa, forget name of the place, they took over charter who was taken over by North atlantic broad band, and then they were taken over by the fiber optics place

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

that mine it not that expenisve so its good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got an average download rate of 110kbps on 1MB Wanadoo Broadband, United Kingdom

It costs

Back