Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

fatal bug in 219 server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One or two players can make any kinds of items they want in one minute in the game, including lv 15 weapon,I ask them how they do that,they won't tell me about that!

Does any one know the bug or how to fix that?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is so called bug in this?? this is not some greedy private server where you can't make lvl 15 weapons, etc ingame. according to original a3 settings everything is achieveable ingame except some gm wxclusive things.
so if you don't want the players to get those things without paying you money then you have to set the settings accordingly. make the drop rate 0 and combination success rate to 1%. or make custom combinations for levelling weapons etc.
but all this need editing of files so read guides and edit them.

But this is not a bug.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is so called bug in this?? this is not some greedy private server where you can't make lvl 15 weapons, etc ingame. according to original a3 settings everything is achieveable ingame except some gm wxclusive things.
so if you don't want the players to get those things without paying you money then you have to set the settings accordingly. make the drop rate 0 and combination success rate to 1%. or make custom combinations for levelling weapons etc.
but all this need editing of files so read guides and edit them.

But this is not a bug.

you do not quite catch me!

what i mean is that,the bug is not caused by a3 settings,but probitting from the server bug. only one or tow players in game can make anything you want in 1 minute,not using custom combinations.

The method is one of a3 gm told them,all of a3 219 servers do have this fatal bug.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:?: well I dont think so...
But Agree with Raman

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have been working on a3 since 2005,and running a3 server for more than 3 years,i'm not a newhand,OK?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not bug. Your server security has been compromised and sumone is accessing ur server database through sql injection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not bug. Your server security has been compromised and sumone is accessing ur server database through sql injection.

Yeah !! Thats for sure....U'r server database in ur MySQL have been Compromised by some bad guy through SQL Injections.
Or we call these type of guy Black Hats. Check That.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you do not quite catch me!

what i mean is that,the bug is not caused by a3 settings,but probitting from the server bug. only one or tow players in game can make anything you want in 1 minute,not using custom combinations.

The method is one of a3 gm told them,all of a3 219 servers do have this fatal bug.

In other thread you said i don't want you to post that bug here, but you are wrong. I do not own any server so i do not have any dear of people using that bug. But atleast let us know how that bug works, i would also like to make few level 15 g9 uniques on some server.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If he tells how the bug works then it's possible to find a fix for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A3 219 Server Files [Episode 5] is from china,the same as mine.And i hope one day i find how they use the bug,if i get that fixed,I'll post here!

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For a start, make sure your SQL server doesn't allow remote connections other from 127.0.0.1

For your web pages , create another user with "SELECT" privileges only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Chriss is right for website create new users with select privileges only
and @17a3 its the sql injection only, its like the remote gm tool

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its not sql injection.. its item duplication bug.. solution is already given
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/removing-duplication-bug-777223/

and abt how the bug works chrissdegrece I m telling u the bug in private msg..

Fof the Duplication player must have the stuff right!!!
But in my case player make any stuff he want the stuff which we haven't released in server that too is spawned by him so need a solution

Note:- If you know then only post dont just Say i know and wont tell you

Thanks and Regards!!

Reaction score
Fof the Duplication player must have the stuff right!!!
But in my case player make any stuff he want the stuff which we haven't released in server that too is spawned by him so need a solution

Note:- If you know then only post dont just Say i know and wont tell you

Thanks and Regards!!

Pm me ur cntact number. got to discuss smthing regarding the bug!:blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Item duplication and item spawning is two different things............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back