• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect()

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So i have came across this many times but I have fixed it before. But i used a older version of Xamp. I am now using the newer version of it. but this come with Php 7. I have read that New version of PHP does not support mssql. This is the code of The config I am still learning about php and SQL if anyone has any solution of fixing this or know how to recode it i would really want to learn it. Google kinda is hard find the answer​

PHP:
<?php
//Act GunZ Online By Sparrow
$link = mssql_connect("\SQLEXPRESS","sa","password");
mssql_select_db("GunzDB");
$opened = 1;
if($opened == 0){
   header("Location: Maintenance.php");
}

//Act GunZ Connected

$DBHost = '; //Sparrow SQL
$DBUser = 'sa'; //Your DB User 
$DBPass = 'password'; //Sparrow Senha 
$DB = 'GunzDB'; //Sparrow GunZ DB 

//Configurações "Ultimas Do Fórum"
$link25 = "http://link/forum/"; //Link do seu forum!
$server = "localhost"; //Nome do servidor do Mysql (Padrão:localhost)
$dbnamef = "forum"; // Indique o nome do banco de dados (Database do fórum)
$usuario = "root"; // Indique o nome do usuário que tem acesso
$password = "senha mysql"; // Indique a senha do usuário
$mode = "off"; //Se o modo estiver "on" é porque esta ativado, se tiver "off" é porque esta desativado
?>

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
If you want to use PHP 7 then you have to convert all those mssql functions to PDO (with pdo_sqlsrv or pdo_odbc).
If you want to stick to the mssql_* functions, you'll have to keep using the older PHP version.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you want to use PHP 7 then you have to convert all those mssql functions to PDO (with pdo_sqlsrv or pdo_odbc).
If you want to stick to the mssql_* functions, you'll have to keep using the older PHP version.

i will look for into that thank you!

Upvote 0
Back