• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Favorite anime scenes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The part where Fye lost his eye to the Syaoran-clone in Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations. :*:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Off the top of my head when Goku first turned super saiyan I remember all my friends and me being glued to the TV screen, btw Crash your vid was removed by youtube. And what was up with that Dragonball clip, Black suddenly got whiter and developed an abnormally large chin as everyoe else did in DragonballGT.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Erm, the end of the Cowboy Bebop movie, Knockin on Heaven's Door, when they both pass out/die whatever at the end. It had tears well up, I was like DAMN IT GET UP!!!1!

Reaction score
when kaguro killed gen in kekkaishi, that was quite sad for a shouen scene!

can only think of that one atm, prolly because it was the last full anime i watched -_-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm... well i gotta say (call me a geek for remembering this) when in pokemon may was virtually rejected by ash. and he didnt even know it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it when Ikuto is stuck in Amu's room for like a while, xD

Shugo Chara!

I watch Shugo Chara Doki now, so its a bit old, btw its still my fav scene!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My favorite anime scenes is Ryuuki and Shuurei from Saiunkoku monogatari giving each other a twig of flower with a promise that if such flowers blooms then their relationship will also flourish

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
By far one of my favorite scenes in an anime.
An episode of bleach where Ichigo first appeared to Rukia in the soul society.
I kept rewinding the scene over and over again when I was watching it on TV.
It was epic watching in it High quality, not crappy youtube quality.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLb5bWh7sjA&feature=PlayList&p=C06C80C47F2878C2&index=121"]YouTube - bleach episode 41 english dub part 2[/ame]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Got myself a new favorite scene.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4zR6jcflfg"]YouTube - One Piece - Luffy vs. Bellamy[/ame]

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryj1t_AXNZ8"]YouTube - Dragonball z: Father-Son kamehameha[/ame]

Back