• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Feedback] Webdesign

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I redesigned the luna online logo from scratch to a 3d object
and recreated a webdesign for it.
Suggestions for improvement are welcome and also do you think
it would be a good idea to add a "players photo" into the template?

Version 1:
heartbeat - [Feedback] Webdesign - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 2: click here to view
*went for a professional look
*not much different from the old deisgn: wanted it to have a similar style

old banner

feeback naoz pl0x.

*EDIT: Updated.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow. I think you can actually compete against Nexon.
This looks so Nexon related, I at first thought I guy from Nexon joined RaGEZONE and showed one of their designs.

The design is really nice and tidy.
I believe anyone would be willing to buy it.

Very professional looking by the way.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow. I think you can actually compete against Nexon.
This looks so Nexon related, I at first thought I guy from Nexon joined RaGEZONE and showed one of their designs.

The design is really nice and tidy.
I believe anyone would be willing to buy it.

Very professional looking by the way.

Yeah I was going to say either Nexon or IJJI - both of their templates are really professional and designs look similar.

I must say, this is one of the best website templates that I have seen from anyone here on RaGEZONE. This is so professional, flows, and I love the color schemes.

I don't think adding a players photo area would be a bad idea. It'd be cool to have that section maybe under the login area? Where her feet lay on the header of the section and have it just a regular box inside the section (maybe 200x200, whatever) and have it randomly display the member's photo.

Keep up the great work.

Aaron

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent work, I am sure professionals would hire you ASAP. Keep it up. I don't think you should add anything else.

EDIT: I looked at the Official Luna Online website and they look a bit similar, maybe if you chose different pictures then the idea would be more unique, but overall good placement.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is quiet simply amazing. Great work. In some ways I believe a photo gallery would look nice. But in others I think it might throw it off a bit. I do love this template though. It is beautiful.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shaped up really neat. Good job on the template.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i "re"created a design for luna online as stated above, as for the background, its the same as the one displayed on gpotato as when i started this project, i didn't find any suitable renders apart from the one, which was used for the member login area.
As for the layout, i went for a professional gaming look hence a similar layout to gpotato.
Anyways thanks for the feedback,
i found a image kit for luna online so i'll be redesigning some aspects of it. Looking for the image kit almost took as much time as designing it >.>

*i'll update this topic once i finish the design~

Design Updated*
i'll do some more editing later

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice made great templet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's sexy as hell, I can say you're more talented then the official web developers themselves.

Keep up the good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only thing I would recommend is softening the shadow on the chat bubbles and maybe adding shadows to the other little icons as well (member login area and pictures) for uniformity.

Other than that, it looks great! :)

Back