• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Few questions on loft source!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOTE:all these questions are on the loft source from Steal Archer!Otherwise known as powersource_latest!!!

1.Every time someone dies in gw they can just come rite back, how can i put on a timer to keep them from comin in for like 10 mins?(on the gw conductress)

2.How do u change how many pkps u get from a map/ if u can pk on that map?

3.how do i make it so if you die black (from people/guards)you go to jail?**FIXED BUT ONLY GOES TO JAIL IF U KILL SOMEONE BY A GUARD OR HIT A GUARD

4.I want to put a restart timer on my source how can i do that?

5.Team doesnt work how can i fix that?(doesnt need to b done just kinda useful)

6.when im dead and i logout and log back in it is in the same exact place with 0 health and it glitches and stuff how can i fix this(NEEDS to b done)

7.if im dead and i use a scroll it will take me to that city but i cant revive and i have to log out and then it ^does the same thing as 6

8.where is the rev point maps?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
loooooool..........u can find them in World.cs and Character.cs

In World.cs at UsingSkill and Character.cs at Attack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
loooooool..........u can find them in World.cs and Character.cs

In World.cs at UsingSkill and Character.cs at Attack
KEYPART:
if (Target.PKPoints > 100)
{
Target.Teleport(6000, 028, 071);
World.SendMsgToAll(Target.Name + " was captured and sent automaticaly in jail.", "Police", 2008);

its in entities but wat r u tryin to explain to me? i got the jail thing working but its only if the blackname attacks someone else not vise versa and u can use scrolls in jail to get out how do i fix this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wtf?u know better than me? in entities are the mobs...lol if u are blackname and killed by a guard u are going to be in jail.
The "PVP" is in Character.cs and World.cs that means u can find what u need THERE!
Character.cs - Search for PVP
World.cs - Search for PVP

ohh...and yeah U CANNOT USE SCROLLS IN JAIL!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf?u know better than me? in entities are the mobs...lol if u are blackname and killed by a guard u are going to be in jail.
The "PVP" is in Character.cs and World.cs that means u can find what u need THERE!
Character.cs - Search for PVP
World.cs - Search for PVP

ohh...and yeah U CANNOT USE SCROLLS IN JAIL!

it still does :/ but ill try that see if it works

EDIT: ok i see where it is but wat exactly do i do to it, it says like the same thing as the entities

EDIT: nvm figured it out but for some reason i can still use scrolls to get out of jail (i tested like atleast 5 times) but idk y? and if hes in a pk map like pkarena or gw and gets killed he goes to jail

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ohh...lol i know why u can use the scrolls in jail ...i forgot to add that thing on my main source there is that but i just forgot.

Back