Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta Online 2015 Virtual Machine (Complete)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fiesta Online 2015 Virtual Machine (Complete)

Hi All,

i maked a more friendly version from the Image from xkl it's VMWare compatible...

IMAGE: Microsoft_Windows_Server_2016.vmdk
IMAGE compatibility: VMWare Workstation 11, ESXi 5.5 - 6.5
IMAGE Tools: VMWare Tools 13 Version:VMWare Workstation 13, ESXi Server 6.5
IMAGE Main Language: German(Germany)
IMAGE OS: MS Windows 2016 Server Standard, MS SQL Server 2017 (US)
IMAGE Factory Sets: 4CPU x64 Style, 16GB Memory, Network: VM Network dual IP's IP V4 192.168.2.111 and IP V6
IMAGE Conversion Tool: VBoxManage with none GuestExtensions Inside because the converting and after installing VMWare Tools
Clone medium created in format 'VMDK'. UUID: 43ffe16d-b6ce-4617-9d8e-e5f1c909fc24
IMAGE OS Username:Administrator
IMAGE OS Password:R4geZ0ne2019
IMAGE changing: Input Local, Main Language, Network, Look out and Feel

IMAGERIGHTS goes to xkl, many thanks for your cool work, i just like to push it with my conversion...

kindly Regards

RAPPELZ

BTW I Also registered the none used Zone4, so Adelia, Bera is activated all runs great, all Instances working like Eglack Normal and Hard just one Hint if you like Kingdom Quest Edit the Kingdom Quest Shine and set the Time for the KQ down because some KQ are too long to wait until you can register for the next KQ.
I know it's late but can you upload the vm again please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe change your zone from field,txt then restart all services it should run again

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,

someone knows if it's possible to skip the login in game by using the -osk_token parameter or in another way with those files?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hello guys,

someone knows if it's possible to skip the login in game by using the -osk_token parameter or in another way with those files?

Thanks
Usually this requires a separate thread.....but its inside the .exe file or .bin file there is a osk token field in hex editor you can find the original ip and put your own in :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Usually this requires a separate thread.....but its inside the .exe file or .bin file there is a osk token field in hex editor you can find the original ip and put your own in :)
Thanks for your reply and apologies for not creating a new topic.
I think only Odin files maybe supports the osk_token and not this files, because i don't know how generate this token in the db, i already found the ip and replaced it but still ask user/pass in game

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply and apologies for not creating a new topic.
I think only Odin files maybe supports the osk_token and not this files, because i don't know how generate this token in the db, i already found the ip and replaced it but still ask user/pass in game
Thats because it does ask for user/pass ingame - its part of the program, instead of having a website do it like the old methods, it is all included instead - the only difference is the updater, instead of login -> updates -> Load Game its now Updates >-> Load Game. Usually a little more stable on certain systems, since this is an older game than most.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thats because it does ask for user/pass ingame - its part of the program, instead of having a website do it like the old methods, it is all included instead - the only difference is the updater, instead of login -> updates -> Load Game its now Updates >-> Load Game. Usually a little more stable on certain systems, since this is an older game than most.
Oh i see so i assume is not possible to skip at all. I wanted to go directly to the char selection (skipping login and server selection) for dev purpose (because if i want to edit server files then i need to restart services and also the client every time).
Also i wanted to remove the 10 seconds countdown to close the game or change char, i heard is something possible with hooks but never found a way.

Thanks again in any case for your help, appreciated :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys i am running in Crash all the time that i change the screen size to 1920x1080 its chrash windows mode or not. other runs fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Game on desktop doesnt start by running all services. I uses ip 127.0.0.1 and/or my IP (on .bat and server). Which client u use? The pinned doenst work xD

"connection to servers has failed". Checked the older posts and videos "troubleshooting"

Reaction score
The Game on desktop doesnt start by running all services. I uses ip 127.0.0.1 and/or my IP (on .bat and server). Which client u use? The pinned doenst work xD

"connection to servers has failed". Checked the older posts and videos "troubleshooting"
In order to check that you'll need to match both ip and the server config up; the only exception is the external ip; that can be used as 192.168.X.X

Otherwise i would advise checking the firewall to make sure its on the exception list.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The advices doesnt work. "connection to servers has failed" cant fixed. Today only three services are activated. The others stays offline.

1712588071223 - Fiesta Online 2015 Virtual Machine (Complete) - RaGEZONE Forums

Where is Zone 4???!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back