• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fiesta online Pserver

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all im German and i understand english good.

I have the problem that:
1. In Services.msc i need to start 3 more things
2. If i start my start.bat (Game.exe -osk_server 127.0.0.1 -osk_token asjdhahsdkjwd28d2F -osk_store Google) it sais Authentication Failed.

Someone can help me please? , I watched a tutorial from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRISEgFliTA , I got the files from him.

To 1. I get debugginsMessages if someone needs them just look at it. ty for helpingView attachment Msg_2017-06-15.txtView attachment Msg_2017-06-15.txt Screenshot (38) - Fiesta online Pserver - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot (37) - Fiesta online Pserver - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Windows 8 & above isn't supported, you need Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 to run a server succesfully.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so i can never create a server?

or is there another way to create a server for free?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where can i get a virtual machine and do i have to buy it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay i will download it thanks! if i got problems i will message you again right here

I know that im so stupid XD , i installed it but what now (VirtualBox)

I know that im so stupid XD , i installed it but what now (VirtualBox)

damn i need a DVD or an .iso for windows 7 you got anything for me?
VMWare or VirtualBox, google is your friend.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When .iso files were free on microsofts site, this was the latest release of Win7.
I just so happen to still have it, cause i never delete anything.
Get a license or get a crack, what ever your morals tell you ._.

CLICK

Back