• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fiesta Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one here have fiesta working server i wanna test it :D

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Who is fiesta online?
hey u better more ur butt from here :mad:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello Iocere, i really impress with your OMG Inside project, i have little problem that really need your help and guide, like this, i already make offline server using fiesta server pack and using Athens Client, and i can pass that Gameguard that really annoy me at first time, but unfortunately, i still can`t connect to server event all server function and running without problem. can you help me by teach me how to connect client to server because i always got message "Connect to server failed", for you information, i user Windows 7 32Bit and already set at Client to run in Windows XP mode. Really thanks to you if you could share with me your experience in this project.. i can be reach by my email : criez_7@yahoo.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok i think its time for a Tutorial. I have to say thank you to Kreain and Stillhard for all their help to get my server working at least.

ok here we go:

1. You need all the Files...

server files MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

database MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2. You need a MS SQL Server

Use your own or grab this one: Microsoft SQL Server 2005: Downloading and Installing

3. Install your SQL Server package

Simply install it. But watch this one:
On the Authentication Mode page, choose the authentication mode
to use for your SQL Server installation.
Here we choose Mixed Mode Authentication to enable the 'sa' Account.

4. Now to the Database...

Open the MS SQL Manager tool ( in SQL Server 2005 Enterprise its called MS SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager :): )
Connect to your Database ( here you can choose windows Authentic )
rightclick the database folder on the left and choose restore database.
Now you can enter the databse name ( must be exactly like the file is named ! ) and choose "from media".
Find the .bak file you need on your disk ( its in the backup.rar archive if you haven't unpacked it lol )
Check the file on the page where you already filled in the DB name.
Maybe you need to klick on options ( upper left corner ) and change the path where your server will create the DB cause the default path can be read only. Just change it to another path like C:\database\databasename.MDF ( just change the path, not the filename :wink: )
Now click on ok and the database will be restored.
Do this with all the .bak files
!!! Database StatisticsData has a typo in the .bak filename. Restore it as StatisticsData not StatisitcsData !!!

5. Setting up ODBCs

Open the Administrative tools ( in startmenu on windows server and in the Systemtools on windows XP )
Find Databaseconnections (ODBC) here and click it
( Make a link on desktop with %SystemRoot%\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe as target for windows 64 and open it )
Now creats system DSNs
Click on create and create the ODBCs
As example the account ODBC:
name it account, choose the server you want to use, click next
Now choose "Server-Authentication" and type as name sa and as password your password. Click next
Choose the database that you need, in this case the account database. Click next
You dont need to change anything on the next page. just click done.

Repeat this with all the following names:
accountlog
statistics
optool
character
gamelog

6. Setting up the server now

Change the /9data/Serverinfo/RUT-SERVER_ServerInfo.txt file.
for now we do this to use the server as local only. Change all IPs to 127.0.0.1
The change the ODBC section to fit your ODBCs. Some DNS are targeted with dds. Thats wrong. just change it to the right ODBS ( Statistics should target to statistics ODBS as example )
Now save the file.
Copy the 9data folder now to the server folder and to every Zone folder.

7. Starting the Server

Start the .exe files of each folder now. In Vista you need to start them as admin and in windows server you need to rightclick and choose "run as..." then uncheck the Restricted option.
When you started an exe you should see a message like "Upload service only ok"
Now its time to open the Task manager ( rightclick your taskbar and choose task manager :D: )
Change to the "services" Page ( windows server its in start -> adminitrative tools -> Services )
now you should see all the services.
_AccountDB_Server
_AccountLogDB_Server
_Login_Server
_World00_Character_DB_Server
_World00:GameLog_DB_Server
_World00_Manager_Server
_Zone_Server
_Zone_Server1
_Zone_Server2

Start them :): If they are all running your done. If not, check the debug folder of the service that fails.

8. Connecting to Server

Make a batchfile in your client folder and add this line:

fiesta.bin -i 127.0.0.1

save it and start fiesta with this batchfile. You should be able to connect.

Typos are under (C) and i will not discuss them lol

If some sentences are strange, forgive me im german :lol:

new links pls x.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new links:
Database:direct download

Server: on 1° page

:thumbup::thumbup:the downloads wrked for me:thumbup::thumbup:

:lol:i :love: this game!!:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

please help me.
show that mensage on DebugMensage:
Code:
000000 2011-03-11 17:05:23 C:\MatutinaOnline\2° tentativa\Server\Server\Account
000001 2011-03-11 17:05:23 -------------------------------------------------------
000002 2011-03-11 17:05:23 Launching the server.....
000003 2011-03-11 17:05:23 Local  Time      11/03/2011 17:05:23
000004 2011-03-11 17:05:23 System Time(UTC) 11/03/2011 20:05:23
000005 2011-03-11 17:05:23 *FAILED SCRIPTOR READ* DataServerInfo_Account.txt
000006 2011-03-11 17:05:23 < END OF MAIN = -1 >

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Back