• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fiesta Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Point 1 and point 6 fixed.

Buffer Overrun from NPCs fixed. ( Its just when you dont use the chinese non-UTF8 codetable and is fixed by translating the questdialog.shn to a language your PC understands :D: )

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Interesting :)

So you guys are using the chinese client?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting :)

So you guys are using the chinese client?

i been trying with the Korea one but cant login keep getting connection to server failed. i cant use the other because gameguard dont seem to work with windows 7.

i did have it working befor i upgraded to win7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its the Taiwanese Client with a Patched exe which can read the modified SHN files. Without that exe it says "Game data initialize failed"

We still havent found what causes the skills to not be learned ( strange sentence i know :D: )... When you use a learningscroll the client directly sais "Skill not learned" and the scroll disapears.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use win 7 too

Delete the Gameguard folder and gameguard.des in the client directory and replace it with this one:

View attachment 72842

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, this is an AD of sorts for Shine Online Private server. Understanding Chinese language
is a must, if not, having a bit of fiesta know-how without understanding the chinese
language, is a plus too.

99ShineOnline, Private Server,High Rates!

•Announcements:http://www.game855.cn/
•Register:http://www.game855.cn/
•Patch:http://www.game855.cn/
•Version:1108

QQ Supergroup:54798010
•Released Date:Sep 25th 2009
•Exp:20x
•Drop Rate:20x
•Server Location:China, ZhengZhou
•Communication can be made via QQ

•Server Objective : We base our server on players' opinions. What a player want is not rates
like the official server. What a player need is not some money-making scheme which rip off
one's hard earned money. And most importantly, what a player wants is not being pwned by
rich players with rich fathers. Every player wants to own godly equipment, true. In our
server, you can get godly equipment by cash, true. BUT, you can also get godly equipment if
you put in enough hours of gameplay. If you feel that some part of the server is unbalanced,
you can always suggest to the GM. Our QQ chatroom is almost 24-hour abuzz with activity, and
its 24 hour online.

A good private server is one which caters to the needs of players who are unsatisfied with
the official server.. Only players know the needs of players.. AND we at 99Shine make it our
goal to try to satisfy our players.

Game Rates
1:Experience:lvl 1~20,1 level per 1 exp point. Level 1 newbie weapon has been modified
greatly, its more than enough for 1st class change.

2:After 1st class change at lvl 20, go to Elderine blacksmith to get the level 20 blue
weapons for your class.(level 50 blues have been modified to level 20.);After 2nd class
change at lvl 60, go to Elderine blacksmith to get lvl 60 orange rare equipment. ( lvl 91
orange Helgaits have been modified to level 60 to cater to the needs of players )

3:If you have the gold, remember to check out Elderine Item merchant and blacksmith for
some goodies.

4:Currently, we have 3 modified BOSS for hunting. They drop Lucky Bag upon defeat. You can
get rare jewellery and level 132 weapons from Lucky Bag.
- Super Hero Slime : G5 Forest of Mist
- Helga King of Helgait : E7 Burning Rock / Helga's Tomb in Swamp of Dawn
- Curse Knight Lord : Flaming Mine

5:Points Redemption System has been released. Normal players who attained level 80 on any
of their character, can redeem 30 points every 12 hours. Points can be redeemed via website.
Points can be used to purchase special items from item mall.
Every new character is given 10 gold upon logging on. In-game gold can be earned by
recreating a character repeatedly.

6:Item Merchants in Roumen, Elderine and Uruga sells all potions, scrolls, stones, buffs.

7:Item Mall has been fully released with all items. A player who has played long enough
will have enough points to purchase all the special items featured.

8:Marks have been increased. Yellow Gift boxes equates 1 mark. Blue = 2 marks. Red = 5
marks. Marks enable special items to be requested for your character.

9:Reborn/Rebirth/Reset is Free now. ( used to cost 3 gems ) 1st rebirth is at level 1 1 0
2nd at level 120, max level at 150. Marks are required for rebirth, when the required Marks
are obtained, request a GM to rebirth your character. ( need not remove items for rebirth )

10:Currently, level 100 ~ 110 mobs are located in Collapsed Prison level 2 ; 110 ~ 120 mobs
are located in Dark Passage I. Equipment drops for the levels in accordance with the level
of the mobs.

11:Taiwan Shine Online Client is required to be downloaded and updated to latest version
and patched with our latest patch file in order to proceed with the game smoothly.

12:Maintenance is carried out weekly and server is updated to latest version. Please
remember to download the patch from the website.

13:New releases and more coming..

Well, check it out :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, this is an AD of sorts for Shine Online Private server. Understanding Chinese language
is a must, if not, having a bit of fiesta know-how without understanding the chinese
language, is a plus too.

99ShineOnline, Private Server,High Rates!

•Announcements:http://www.game855.cn/
•Register:http://www.game855.cn/
•Patch:http://www.game855.cn/
•Version:1108

QQ Supergroup:54798010
•Released Date:Sep 25th 2009
•Exp:20x
•Drop Rate:20x
•Server Location:China, ZhengZhou
•Communication can be made via QQ

•Server Objective : We base our server on players' opinions. What a player want is not rates
like the official server. What a player need is not some money-making scheme which rip off
one's hard earned money. And most importantly, what a player wants is not being pwned by
rich players with rich fathers. Every player wants to own godly equipment, true. In our
server, you can get godly equipment by cash, true. BUT, you can also get godly equipment if
you put in enough hours of gameplay. If you feel that some part of the server is unbalanced,
you can always suggest to the GM. Our QQ chatroom is almost 24-hour abuzz with activity, and
its 24 hour online.

A good private server is one which caters to the needs of players who are unsatisfied with
the official server.. Only players know the needs of players.. AND we at 99Shine make it our
goal to try to satisfy our players.

Game Rates
1:Experience:lvl 1~20,1 level per 1 exp point. Level 1 newbie weapon has been modified
greatly, its more than enough for 1st class change.

2:After 1st class change at lvl 20, go to Elderine blacksmith to get the level 20 blue
weapons for your class.(level 50 blues have been modified to level 20.);After 2nd class
change at lvl 60, go to Elderine blacksmith to get lvl 60 orange rare equipment. ( lvl 91
orange Helgaits have been modified to level 60 to cater to the needs of players )

3:If you have the gold, remember to check out Elderine Item merchant and blacksmith for
some goodies.

4:Currently, we have 3 modified BOSS for hunting. They drop Lucky Bag upon defeat. You can
get rare jewellery and level 132 weapons from Lucky Bag.
- Super Hero Slime : G5 Forest of Mist
- Helga King of Helgait : E7 Burning Rock / Helga's Tomb in Swamp of Dawn
- Curse Knight Lord : Flaming Mine

5:Points Redemption System has been released. Normal players who attained level 80 on any
of their character, can redeem 30 points every 12 hours. Points can be redeemed via website.
Points can be used to purchase special items from item mall.
Every new character is given 10 gold upon logging on. In-game gold can be earned by
recreating a character repeatedly.

6:Item Merchants in Roumen, Elderine and Uruga sells all potions, scrolls, stones, buffs.

7:Item Mall has been fully released with all items. A player who has played long enough
will have enough points to purchase all the special items featured.

8:Marks have been increased. Yellow Gift boxes equates 1 mark. Blue = 2 marks. Red = 5
marks. Marks enable special items to be requested for your character.

9:Reborn/Rebirth/Reset is Free now. ( used to cost 3 gems ) 1st rebirth is at level 1 1 0
2nd at level 120, max level at 150. Marks are required for rebirth, when the required Marks
are obtained, request a GM to rebirth your character. ( need not remove items for rebirth )

10:Currently, level 100 ~ 110 mobs are located in Collapsed Prison level 2 ; 110 ~ 120 mobs
are located in Dark Passage I. Equipment drops for the levels in accordance with the level
of the mobs.

11:Taiwan Shine Online Client is required to be downloaded and updated to latest version
and patched with our latest patch file in order to proceed with the game smoothly.

12:Maintenance is carried out weekly and server is updated to latest version. Please
remember to download the patch from the website.

13:New releases and more coming..

Well, check it out :p

as i said in other topic, make a pic guide how to reg and stuff, as i cant read it only english sorry, hopfuly this isnt quest based as like 80% of rz cant play it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i said in other topic, make a pic guide how to reg and stuff, as i cant read it only english sorry, hopfuly this isnt quest based as like 80% of rz cant play it

Ever heard of babelfish? (or any other translator for that matter)

Accountname
Password
Password
Nickname
Security Question
Security Answer
Candidate (I think referrer)
Confirmation code

If you would have used google to find a translator you wouldnt need to spend days to wait for ppl to translate it for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. Well yeah if he said that in the firstplace...

He posted it as if he was some random nub that wanted u to download some virus. No offense

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyone willing share out the server file? All link are dead :( Cannot download :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appreciate it you made a post to explain how to install it but the way you explain it is way too complicated and confusing.

Example. at step 4 you say choose "from media".... well... I only see "from database" and "from device". After that, you say "ind the .bak file you need on your disk"... my question is which .bak file? There are like 10 bak files in that archive... account.bak, accountlog.bak and so forth... Do I need to put in all of them or just one? Because you say file, not files...

The rest of your guide is pretty much the same. See where I'm going to? Maybe an experienced MSSQL user knows what to do, but for a beginner it's just too confusing.

Ok i think its time for a Tutorial. I have to say thank you to Kreain and Stillhard for all their help to get my server working at least.

ok here we go:

1. You need all the Files...

server files http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SKH2MIRS

database http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4GN6V5O5

2. You need a MS SQL Server

Use your own or grab this one: http://www.microsoft.com/Sqlserver/2005/en/us/express-down.aspx

3. Install your SQL Server package

Simply install it. But watch this one:
On the Authentication Mode page, choose the authentication mode
to use for your SQL Server installation.
Here we choose Mixed Mode Authentication to enable the 'sa' Account.

4. Now to the Database...

Open the MS SQL Manager tool ( in SQL Server 2005 Enterprise its called MS SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager :): )
Connect to your Database ( here you can choose windows Authentic )
rightclick the database folder on the left and choose restore database.
Now you can enter the databse name ( must be exactly like the file is named ! ) and choose "from media".
Find the .bak file you need on your disk ( its in the backup.rar archive if you haven't unpacked it lol )
Check the file on the page where you already filled in the DB name.
Maybe you need to klick on options ( upper left corner ) and change the path where your server will create the DB cause the default path can be read only. Just change it to another path like C:\database\databasename.MDF ( just change the path, not the filename :wink: )
Now click on ok and the database will be restored.
Do this with all the .bak files
!!! Database StatisticsData has a typo in the .bak filename. Restore it as StatisticsData not StatisitcsData !!!

5. Setting up ODBCs

Open the Administrative tools ( in startmenu on windows server and in the Systemtools on windows XP )
Find Databaseconnections (ODBC) here and click it
( Make a link on desktop with %SystemRoot%\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe as target for windows 64 and open it )
Now creats system DSNs
Click on create and create the ODBCs
As example the account ODBC:
name it account, choose the server you want to use, click next
Now choose "Server-Authentication" and type as name sa and as password your password. Click next
Choose the database that you need, in this case the account database. Click next
You dont need to change anything on the next page. just click done.

Repeat this with all the following names:
accountlog
statistics
optool
character
gamelog

6. Setting up the server now

Change the /9data/Serverinfo/RUT-SERVER_ServerInfo.txt file.
for now we do this to use the server as local only. Change all IPs to 127.0.0.1
The change the ODBC section to fit your ODBCs. Some DNS are targeted with dds. Thats wrong. just change it to the right ODBS ( Statistics should target to statistics ODBS as example )
Now save the file.
Copy the 9data folder now to the server folder and to every Zone folder.

7. Starting the Server

Start the .exe files of each folder now. In Vista you need to start them as admin and in windows server you need to rightclick and choose "run as..." then uncheck the Restricted option.
When you started an exe you should see a message like "Upload service only ok"
Now its time to open the Task manager ( rightclick your taskbar and choose task manager :D: )
Change to the "services" Page ( windows server its in start -> adminitrative tools -> Services )
now you should see all the services.
_AccountDB_Server
_AccountLogDB_Server
_Login_Server
_World00_Character_DB_Server
_World00:GameLog_DB_Server
_World00_Manager_Server
_Zone_Server
_Zone_Server1
_Zone_Server2

Start them :): If they are all running your done. If not, check the debug folder of the service that fails.

8. Connecting to Server

Make a batchfile in your client folder and add this line:

fiesta.bin -i 127.0.0.1

save it and start fiesta with this batchfile. You should be able to connect.

Typos are under (C) and i will not discuss them lol

If some sentences are strange, forgive me im german :lol:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My services are stopped and if I try to start them i'll get an error saying the service isn't turned on till it is used any idea guys?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys please tell us if you get your server to work!
i want to play on... :)

would be really nice

Master Summoner
Reaction score
dont worry there will be and english server very soon >:p

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm I got the server to run just having an issue when I try to login my client just crashes oh darn it anyways :-\

Back