Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Films Forum Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a Film Selection and I just can not find it but i thought it would be a great idea to have a film forum.

I think it should be in the EVOLUTION:RAGEZONE

Why?
I think this would be a great idea because people can discuss up and coming films and give they reviews and feedback of them so people can look at peoples reviews and ratings of the film and see if they want to see this, I think it helps me if I see that someone says somthing like

This is a great flim because it has great actors in it including Matt damon, it also has good stuns in it.

And so on and so on

Also it can be used to see how rubbish films are because i just love watching rubbishy made films with the worst Special effects ever.

How it could be set out

TRAILER HERE

STAR RATING
404_image.png

Personal review

I love it, the whole plot of it is just amazing and the director has done a great job to make it very realistic it

A MUST SEE

Last edited:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like it, would be cool to have
+1 to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back