Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I warn you that:
This was my last update to version 491.
If any moderators want to close this topic in the future, feel free to close ...
Enjoy the latest update, Link updated.
FINAL BDO 491 FINISHED.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can one help plz ?

I can not connect to the server. what i am config wrong? plz

kcvsUo5 - Final Black Desert Emu 491 - RaGEZONE Forums
Try to run client on the same computer as the BDOserver. Now your client successfully connected to auth-server, but can't to game-server. I have the same error via LAN if BDOserver on one IP and client trying to connect from another IP in the same LAN. But if you will run server and client on the same computer so client will connect without any problem and you can play. I don't know how to fix it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enjoy the new files posted at the beginning of the topic. The ones you use there are older, the new ones come with more corrections and several editions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to disable open world PK permanently? Which file i need to edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enjoy the new files posted at the beginning of the topic. The ones you use there are older, the new ones come with more corrections and several editions.
bro, im a newbie can you post a proper step by step instruction??? im a little bit confuse.. thanks in advance

also does anyone have the client launcher and how to setup?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
siri0s;8969289 said:
Try to run client on the same computer as the BDOserver. Now your client successfully connected to auth-server, but can't to game-server. I have the same error via LAN if BDOserver on one IP and client trying to connect from another IP in the same LAN. But if you will run server and client on the same computer so client will connect without any problem and you can play. I don't know how to fix it.
found a solution regarding this issue?
i have the same problem. The Server is hosted on a different machine than the client. Firewall seems to be okay.
Greetings

P.s.: Looking at your screenshots afterwards showing that you point your config to 127.0.0.1 which is localhost and would be maybe your reason why you wont be able to connect to the server when its not on the same machine. you can change those settings via network.config file located in the config folder of loginserver and gameserver

these wont solve my issue.

Last edited:
~Hunter~
Reaction score
hey guys..
ok before i start must say something to logankioma, i like all you work for get a real good installer and thread on this v491,... i still watching and i also use this one.. and i can say it still work fine to me...

so now my question what i what to ask you.. in pass i got an thread for how to setup for market place to insert items.list but i lost this thread so i want to ask you might you have any help.... but all in all for this work can say i love it...go for it... its great

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this server have awaken horse function?
in source code, CMChangeNineTierHorseAcquiredRate.java seems unimplemented.
I looked at DB in sql_lite also contain servant id of awaken horse
but when I changed creature id of my horse in mongodb, the client crashed T^T

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one know how to up the rate on gaining back energy? 1 every 3 min is kinda annoying :blush:

Back