• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Ralm Reborn - Online [Trailer] Fan-Made

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! I did this, and it's fresh from the oven :D Sorry for the crappy quality but, youtube is still working on the video post-processing it and all that cheesy stuff they do :>

But anyways here it is! Hope you enjoy it :D

Also comes to mention that I'm not a professional editor or anything like that so, excuse my lesser ways of editing the video :D the voice over is not me haha, I just found a library of trailers voice overs and I thought it would be awesome to put them together with the game, and 'for me' it turned out to be great! hehe.

Last edited:
f793
Reaction score
Good job mate, did you make those effects? Like light etc, they seem to be setup pretty well!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job mate, did you make those effects? Like light etc, they seem to be setup pretty well!

Thanks for watching and commenting, and yup buddy, Official effects and extras added by me were:

- Voice Over Trailer Fx
- Scene Transitions Video Fx
- Background Sountrack Added
- Replaced Original Audio so it maintains the Background Soundtrack focus :D

f793
Reaction score
You have great future bud! Keep us updated with the other games!

Back