• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [Final Release] Collection of my works [Syduis/Vekrin/Raix/Synstir]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, It's been a nice long run, I have officially decided I am leaving after many weeks of pondering. So my gift to you before I go is a entire collection of my works within a years time. This is my works as
*Syduis,Vekrin,Raix and Synstir*
It was nice interacting with you all but with the current outcome of life and personal interests, Habbo has distance itself. I will continue to stay on ragezone, Scanning thorugh the wreckage of trolls :p, But do not expect anything else from me, I may return in time, But as I am seeing it that will not happen any time soon if ever. SO here is my collection and I hope you enjoy'd it as I enjoy'd creating them.

qOB7G - [Final Release] Collection of my works [Syduis/Vekrin/Raix/Synstir] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
On a side note, WOW! at the 179 customs ive done.... And in 1 year haha..
As usual, I hope you Enjoy! have a great time in the habbo community.​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont leave? Who will make great customs in the custom section..... DGK?

also one last question? Why did you always change your name just wondering xD

Last edited:
Reactions: DGK
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why Leave ? I really enjoyed you here , and your great Releases to the Habbo Customs and Layouts Section !
And I wish you a good future !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My hotel has so many of your amazing customs, can I just thankyou so much for releasing as many as you did, you are so creative, never once did I have any problems with your sql code or anything, its a sad day that you decided to leave but I wish you so much luck in the future, I hope you achieve everything you set out to do .. xxxxx Lisa

DGK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i could never keep up to syn haha his customs were amazing and always will be to me going to miss your work syn

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score

also one last question? Why did you always change your name just wondering xD

From Red Highlighted Message - What About me. Rofl I haven't Release For While Cause Of School.

From Green Highlighted message - Because he Can't Buy Subscriptions..

On topic - Thanks for Custom On Ragezone - See you next Time :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why leave, I enjoyed you being part of the Habbo community. Thanks for the release anyway, Loved your work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NOOO, don't leave! You are the best custom maker EVER, and this comes deeply from my heart. When I find one of your customs here on the forum I download it directly, well, have a good time <3

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If this means your gonna stop talking to me on MSN I will seriously visit you and kill you, just so you know, I NEED YOU :(.

Anyway, thanks for all the great furniture that you made, the new inspiration you gave to people, letting me see some things before release/coding and all. Thanks for well, alot! :)

Byebye'
I'm thinking about collecting all my normal releases, customs, cms, images and allllll and just leave forever, lol. Though I'm addicted to Habbo & Ragezone so you won't see me leave till Christmas for sure ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back