Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First Animated Avatar

Reaction score
So here's my FIRST animated Avatar
NubPro - First Animated Avatar - RaGEZONE Forums

Ez on me bro its kinda very simple and me, myself don't really like the font so much :p

I'm still trying to consider, if I will remove the render or not,,

Cnc Is Acceptable

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah agree with kutsumo, I still like the avatar your using right now instead of this :D

Reaction score
Don't worry NubPro RaGEZONE is full of negative criticism, superficial people and everything should be perfect here until releasing something just, because always someone who is better or have seen better leaves crappy criticism without saying good work at all.

Reaction score
Don't worry NubPro RaGEZONE is full of negative criticism, superficial people and everything should be perfect here until releasing something just, because always someone who is better or have seen better leaves crappy criticism without saying good work at all.

If you imply that I consider myself "pro" or something , you are wrong. I am one of the worst artists around here , yet criticism always helps. There is no reason to say something is cool , even if its not. That someone will continue with the thing he does , and eventually will remain always bad. I just stated that shadow on hes avatar is ugly , and no one uses it. Also covering your whole avatar with your name ... than why you make an avatar at all? Just get a huge text saying your name and your done.

Reaction score
covering your avatar fully of text is the problem. beside that the avatar looks with a bad quality, i would advise you to make the animation simple and not too radical like you did.
keep trying, you will get somewhere :lol:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

So, what your saying is, instead of saying what is wrong to help improve the standard and level of work that our friend here is trying to achieve, we should just say its awesome, and let him continue to not know to improve?

The text and the image doesnt really go man. Komo-dun and sexy dont exactly link :p Also, like others have said, covering the image with text its a little too much. Take down the speed and the amount of text.

Back