• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom First custom. Simple recolor. Ice Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ. I'm new to this section. I've recently learned how to make/code customs for habbo retros release 63. Here's a snapshot of the simple recolored throne.
iG9Ky - First custom. Simple recolor. Ice Throne - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's the codings for it.
Code:
furniture:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) 
VALUES (945834603, 'icethr', 'icethr', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '1', '0',9405, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0');

catalogue:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) 
VALUES (945834603, 'PAGEID', '945834603', 'icethr', '10', '10', '0', '10');

furnidata:
["s","9405","icethr","506943","0","1","1","","Ice Throne","Ice throne by UnAcknowledged","","-1","-1"],
Here's the swf link

Please don't take credit, even though it's a simple recolor.
Thanks - UnAcknowledged.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice, but i dont like recolor furni.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know recolor furni isn't cool. But I was just testing it out. I thought I would release my first custom, sorry you didn't like it :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for your first custom I think you did a great job, I hope you release more :)) I am not big on recoloured thrones but I do like this one :) I am defiantely going to add it to my hotel.

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks simple for Beginners. Even you could do Transparents. :) - More custom you Do. The Perfect you make! :) -

Welcome to Ragezone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I am just getting started in this section and this is NOT going to be my only custom released. I may make versions of this custom. This is version 1, I'll be adding transparency soon when I get home to my Laptop where all my files are and release that one as version 2. Thanks to all for the positive feedback!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all welcome to Ragezone. :p

The thing is there are a lot of thrones and eggs already they dont bore me because i like new designs of eggs and thrones... but a lot of people dont like it anymore. u could make thrones and eggs in a different way not only recolors but something else like ashtray on the throne with other different add-ons.

But i like your throne its nice for your first custom and it would be even better if it was transparant (Please make it transparant)

Regards-Coca Cola

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I like this, 'cept the colours look a little too similar? Try darkening a few of the shades and see how it looks? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back