• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

First LaTale Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Second LaTale Thread

I love this game and now there is private servers! So, im just gonna wait for the first server to be released cuz im to lazy to make it and i dont know how. PM me when servers are out! -waits-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Third thread! < 3

Well, let's all show our support for Roamer, probably the first to attempt and succeed at the basic emulations of LaTale.
Roamer's project is the only public one that has progressed this far it seems, so let's all show our support for their development team.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Third thread! < 3

Just 2 suggestions. First would be to stop making treads entitled "thread thread" or any number of the treads in this section. Second one would be that you guys are basically spamming, when you create random treads and say go latale and etc.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Third thread! < 3

Yeh, but we know the threads are going to be deleted once some real threads go up.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Second LaTale Thread

Same. When the source comes out i'm gonna make a server.
Good thing this is a new section, so its nice and clean, so its easier to find stuff lol.

Can't wait till Roamer comes on and releases stuff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Second LaTale Thread

iim gonna play it too..
even iie dont know how :p
learn and learn and i will be keeping up.
i want to make a private server too..
To Roamer : Could uu post a tut? :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never played this game before... I don't think I'm going to either. To busy...

Keep on Trying!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel something is starting to happen, refrain from going off topic
You're right. Something is going to happen, and that's people getting off-topic.

I don't get this thread tbh O.O But whatever! I also can't wait until a release has been produced for this game!

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back