Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First Photo I Edited in PS

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just want to show my first photo I edited in PS. As the title said, first photo and that means this is my first time to enter PS. I know that others will feel like this is kinda stupid to show or easy for them because atm I just watched 3 videos in youtube about photoshop - basic of ps, a video about making a line round on it adding a different colours and the video how to make a black and white effect.

If anyone can suggest a good videos for starting, just give the links to me and I'll try to read or watch them to learn more about PS designing. That would be a big help for me.

Here's the photo link ->
Intelligence - First Photo I Edited in PS - RaGEZONE Forums

Show:

Feedback, Comment, Rate from you guys would be appreciate.

Thanks.

Reaction score
It seems weird that the photo is black and white and the line is multicolor , as well you can clearly see the parts where it was erased. Also the white stroke could be replaced with a 20% opacity glow or something. The line could also have an opacity or a real glow.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@kutsumo - I don't know what I am doing atm but hopefully, go in a good way :)

@Scratch - yeah I know, you're an expert and I am just a beginner.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
never stroke unless its text or the whole sig.

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Instead of erasing the line where it goes behind, try adding a mask and using soft brush to make it look more smooth like it actually goes behind.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still better than me.

Reaction score
Hi, I just want to show my first photo I edited in PS. As the title said, first photo and that means this is my first time to enter PS. I know that others will feel like this is kinda stupid to show or easy for them because atm I just watched 3 videos in youtube about photoshop - basic of ps, a video about making a line round on it adding a different colours and the video how to make a black and white effect.

If anyone can suggest a good videos for starting, just give the links to me and I'll try to read or watch them to learn more about PS designing. That would be a big help for me.

Here's the photo link ->

Show:

Feedback, Comment, Rate from you guys would be appreciate.

Thanks.

If you had full color, and then edited the hue and saturation and then used the burn tool to edit out the outsides of your self, that would be awesome with those.

Still better than me.

no..not at all :)

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As i've said at the start, I know it's too noobish for those people that are actually good/better/best/etc in photoshop and I am just a noobish that started from a simple one.
Here's a goood example.
If you are first time to shoot a bottle using a gun, do you think you'll gonna hit it right or what?

Still On - Thanks for those suggestions and commments (even almost of, are bad) -.-

Reaction score
As i've said at the start, I know it's too noobish for those people that are actually good/better/best/etc in photoshop and I am just a noobish that started from a simple one.
Here's a goood example.
If you are first time to shoot a bottle using a gun, do you think you'll gonna hit it right or what?

Still On - Thanks for those suggestions and commments (even almost of, are bad) -.-

Start with tutorials , not random creations. Follow tutorials step by step , than try combining them , than try making a brand new picture with the stuff you learned from the tutorials.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Start with tutorials , not random creations. Follow tutorials step by step , than try combining them , than try making a brand new picture with the stuff you learned from the tutorials.

Looks a good idea but I don't know those good tutorials you saying. Can you give me some links about them so I can get those useful ones and not the bad ones.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Using a better quality photograph instead of a low quality phone photo would dramatically improve this. You need to blend the line as it goes behind the head better.

Reaction score
Looks a good idea but I don't know those good tutorials you saying. Can you give me some links about them so I can get those useful ones and not the bad ones.

One of the best is TutPlus they also have tutorials for adobe after effects , flash , html , dreamweaver , and much more.

Another one

and the last one

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ChewBecca - Thanks for that, i'll try to do what you said if it will make it better ^^ + Phone I used is 3GS, that's why the quality of it is really low. I'll try to took next time in my 4S :)

@kutsumo - Thank you for those tuts, really appreciate them.

Reaction score
If you use effects like these be sure to make like a new layer without the 'SFX' actually being on the layer you erase the parts that go behind your body from... now it looks like the line just stops everytime.

Back