Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First Signature. Criticism?

Reaction score
Demon puppy or whatever its , was drawn and owned by me , rest is random brushes from DeviantART + my handwriting.

Mucski - First Signature. Criticism? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
First try? great.

I like to see that you used a pattern board, i really like them tbh
the font was well chosen since the tag is kind of cartoon-like and the font is also related with that (fancy curves etc)

You should place your nick anywhere else not far of the focal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work! Never seen that kind of border o.o.. You should try and enter the "cute monsters" comp that DeviantArt is hosting.

Reaction score
I actually did , but my shirts only had 100 views , and absolutely no votes , so I gave up. There are more talented people than me. Also they have a pen or stylus , I used my Logitech mouse xD

And that border ... is pattern border. Pretty easy to achieve in photoshop , yet people seem to forget or being lazy to use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is great for your first try! Nothing bad to say about it at all. :)

Reaction score
Great for a first time i gues... (remembering my first time.. such a shame)
Just keep on practising and look up some tutorials. I do not like the border in this signature and the text on the left top.

Back