• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

First things 2 look 4ward

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At first Ill be creating A total new RedmoonPlayGuide added by my hands. It will be downloadable on my future webpage wich will be a simple one just for peeks. As i figured there wasnt any REALLY up to date RedmoonPlayGuides, Just tons of WiKi's out there. Also ill be updating the progress of all kinda of stuff (if got the time for extra(meaningless)things) and the server on that page!

Just have a small question well actually my most troubled one, I'm kinda looking for all of the Redmoon Volumes, up to a total of 18 if I'm right... They seem to be with a price behind them.
IT WOULD BE GREAT: if there are more eBooks volumes that can be send to me :)

Volume1:found

Maybe just in the end ill buy them tho, just for the add of it :)

If my grammar isnt really good, its because im from Holland, but i think im pretty understandable.

Last edited:
Back