Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FirstLoginSvr Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

I've been having a busy year and wasn't able to look much on the trickster files.

A couple months ago i had to format my computer, but i did make a backup on everything related to the trickster server.

Now i'm having some free time and wanted to get back on checking the server stuff. I've already re-configured everything: SQL/Files..., and eveything but the First Login Srv seems to be working (The other ones run without any errors).

I've created the Trickster_master/Trickster_system ODBC permissions with sql driver. Even tried creating a gmg_account one on ODBC(64bit and 32bit versions), but it keeps crashing.

This is my gmg_account_fls and gmg_account_parm:
Code:
[ODBC]
DRIVER=SQL Server
DATABASE=gmg_account
WSID=User-PC\User
Trusted_Connection=Yes
SERVER=.

P.S.: I used the same username when i installed the OS again, and the Login User-PC\User is working fine on sql (regarding it's acess to the DB tables) also.

But I keep getting the following error:
Code:
10001:NULL[Begin FirstLoginSvrW service!]
40008:Parameter is not exists.[Ip(192.168.254.102)]
40008:Parameter is not exists.
10003:Service has been ended.[Ended FirstLoginSvrW service!]

192.168.254.102 is fixed as my local IP, so, i don't know why it isn't working, because everything else seems to be fine (TCP Access on SQL is enabled).

So, anyone would have any idea on what could be causing this?

Nvm!

Already figured it out.
For some reason, in my backup database the server Ip was modified, so i had to change it back on the tables.

A mod can close this and leave the info if anyone ever comes up with the same issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ODBC]
DRIVER=SQL Server
DATABASE=gmg_account
WSID=your computer name
APP=Microsoft Open Database Connectivity
Trusted_Connection=Yes
SERVER=(local) or servername sql server

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.