• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web [Fix] Butsags CMS Cursor Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I've noticed a few people had trouble getting cursors to work on butsags CMS so here is a simple noob friendly guide to fix it.

Step 1- Open navicat/ query browser/ w.e you use to execute .sqls

Step 2- Go to *cms folder*/SQL and run the sqls

Step 3- When running be sure to check "Continue on error" (I only know that navicat has this feature, GL if you use something else)

Step 4- It should work. If you already did this and are here because your getting errors when logging in about cursors just re-execute the butsagsCMS.sql file with the "continue on error" box ticked.

Yes I know this is probably the most pointless tutorial in all of history but it took me awhile to figure out to check a simple check box.

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this but it seemed right :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back