Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fix] Gloable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is a typo error in Game/server_data/script/" : "Gloable" folder.The World server doesn't load the scripts who are inside.Just rename it to "Globale" and it's ok (see it in the picture).

Ciao.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are also some typos in a couple of the scripts. fishing.lua is also having an issue that will show in the server log after a couple of hours (need to logon game and be fishing for a while to have it show up) And it will only give exp in game and no items because of the error in the script.
It is not hard to correct it I think it was line 204 in the fishing.lua script

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out orion, and thanks for the heads up Cain. :thumbup:

I can't seem to find any obvious spelling mistakes or typos, and my fishing.lua file only have 218 lines. lol... suggestions please?

orion13 - [Fix] Gloable - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
ofcuse line 189 !

Please tell me what is wrong with line 189 ? :?:

EDIT : Thought so. There are those who will point out errors/problems, and there are those who will suggest solutions to those same errors/problems. To you
who can only point out errors. . . Please stay the hell away from these forums unless you can contribute something useful. Thanks for your "input" nonetheless.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nothing wrong on line 189. It is only line 204 that gives an error after some uptime on server. I think it is giving out error when you fish for a while and are supposed to get item from fishing. Im not sure how to fix it completely but it seems like removing the space before and after the * in the calculation fixes it. havnt given any error after that.

You should be able to notice the error in the loongworld console telling script error and 204. I dont think it affects the fishing in any more way that you wont be able to gain items from fishing only gain experience.

Last edited:
Reaction score
nothing wrong on line 189. It is only line 204 that gives an error after some uptime on server. I think it is giving out error when you fish for a while and are supposed to get item from fishing. Im not sure how to fix it completely but it seems like removing the space before and after the * in the calculation fixes it. havnt given any error after that.

You should be able to notice the error in the loongworld console telling script error and 204. I dont think it affects the fishing in any more way that you wont be able to gain items from fishing only gain experience.

Thanks Cain. I left the server running overnight (whilst fishing) but my logs are clear. No item gains, but experience is working nicely. For me personally, that's good enough :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like i said it can take quite some time to actually get that error to come. Im not sure what it is causing the error "I think it is the item gain" but can be something else. I will do more research in this matter. I also reconstructed box scripts on serverside. Seems like it is pretty easy to just add in the new scripting and get server to accept the files as long as you name the files right it will apply to the item ID.

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
i think we should need add a line with items + id's
because as what i can see , there is only Exp lines here but nothing About Items correct me if i'am worng didn't look at this file yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back