• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Fixed]Working DmN Flyff CMS 1.0 !!! [No Errors]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cannot connect to database when i try and install and i enter my xxx\SQLEXPRESS not my ip, any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Connection to database failed.

I've used a test.php
PHP:
<?php
// Server in the this format: <computer>\<instance name> or 
// <server>,<port> when using a non default port number
$server = 'XXXXX\SQLEXPRESS';

// Connect to MSSQL
$link = mssql_connect($server, 'sa', 'XXXX');

if (!$link) {
    die('Something went wrong while connecting to MSSQL');
} else {
    die('All right bro');
}
?>
And it goes well but when I try to install DmN FlyFF CMS I get the "Cant connect to db" error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the DmN Flyff CMS 1.0 working 1 without errors

the other 1 doesnt work that well on xampp so this 1 will its the fixed version!

Here is the link Have Fun! :

Preview:

How to install read installation.txt located in archive

ALL CREDITS GOES TO Neo6!

I need help... When i use Xampp 1.7.1 i get cant connect
to database with XXX\SQLEXPRESS IP
and when i use 1.7.4 i get a blank page after i click install
If you ca help me please add me: kevin97.u@hotmail.com
or replay on this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i install, it just turned into black screen and nothing come out...
any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so, i have the votesystemand i have linked up the "gold" part to the amount of premuim shop credits each user has, but on the votesystem i would like to change it so it will give you 1 premium shop credit, rather than a vote system credit, if i can change this then please show how?

P.S I Have tryed and looked on EVERY page for where the vote points go onto "FL_CMS_PREMUIM_SHOP" database, so i can change it to "ACCOUNT_TBL" so then when someone votes, they will get a premium shop point rather than a "useless" vote point, then people will vote more... if anyone can help will be so much helpful... email: Blackcube@hotmail.co.uk or PM me, thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u maybe reupload it `? or anyon else pls ?

Back