• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fixing Broken Quests MOOPLEDEV

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Using MoopleDEV r120.

Required quests are broken, for example "I'll Show You How to Hunt" for a level 2 KoC is broken. By broken, I mean if you click on the quest, nothing happens and no dialogue pops up.

Any idea regarding how to fix these broken quests? Where would they be located, I'm guessing in the WZ files? I'm not sure where to look.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Find the quest id and code it in scripts/quest/questid.js

You're a fool if you think he has to code the quests... the scripts are only for customization / specials, Which doesn't seem to be the case if nothing appears. (I may be wrong, I'll check it out) I'll instruct you when I get back home, Entourage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're a fool if you think he has to code the quests... the scripts are only for customization. I'll instruct you when I get back home, Entourage.

I was thinking this because there's only a few customized quests inside that folder, let me know when you're back!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If it's an NPC you're trying to click, it would show an error if it were missing, but check that first.
A lot of the times quests go through NPC's of course.
Missing xmls could be the issue, check that, go into source/wz/npc/ then search for the NPC id.
If missing, find one, from a later version or online or you could make your own, just name it the ID of the NPC and script everything.

I have no experience coding or handing quests alone, so good luck with that.

Upvote 0
Back