• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fixing Matchserver.exe and Locator problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i was trying to fix this problem when i start matchserver or locator.
Trentrulesyou - Fixing Matchserver.exe and Locator problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Well to fix it all you have to do is run ODBC and instead of making a GunzDB in "system DSN" Tab you make it in "User DSN" Tab once your done with that run your matchserver.exe,matchagent.exe,Locator.exe and your done. GoodLuck

If you don't get it just reply here or talk to me on msn Trentrulesyou@Yahoo.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I did what you said, deleted it in System DSN and remade it in User DSN. But I tried to start MatchServer and that window still pops up. I don't know how to get rid of it. And I just sent you an invite on msn =[

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I added you on MSN. I keep try diff things on this thing and I get no difference =[

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
Start>Run>odbcad32

Go to system Tab
Fill in the stuff and copy the the server etc from your MSSQL
Select to use a different datbase then the default and select GunzDB (or your gunz database)

Still not working?
Do the same @ User tab

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Start>Run>odbcad32

Go to system Tab
Fill in the stuff and copy the the server etc from your MSSQL
Select to use a different datbase then the default and select GunzDB (or your gunz database)

Still not working?
Do the same @ User tab

I'm a little confused by what you mean when you say "Select to use a different datbase then the default and select GunzDB"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back