Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flame'it

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - Flame'it - RaGEZONE Forums

hmm what u think ?:S im geting better ?:(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

i tried and voala awsomnes ACHIEVED :D

Reaction score
you need to stop using brushes too much. TOO much is the key word. apply stocks, add a sense of realism. make it look like something is going on.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heyy, i found 1 tutorial that you should try to use and post the result here:

It's Shana from Shakugan no shana as render :p

just it may be a little hard, because it doesn't tell exactly how to do it o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to stop using brushes too much. TOO much is the key word. apply stocks, add a sense of realism. make it look like something is going on.

Applying some stock images is not art... Learn how to use brushes instead. There's no "too much" brushes, the problem is they are not used well.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hehe in that sigg i used just 1 brush :+ that leaf default with scatter and red orange colors :+ amd 25 px size rest are fireworks and a nice bg ;)) with color dodge

and about the flow i belive u cant make a flow to that avatar coze its standing verticaly and flow is ment to be diagonal ore somthing am'y right ?:S

Last edited:
Back