• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Flash] ReHabbo (.com) - r63b - Plus Emu & UberCMS

Reaction score
Liam - [Flash] ReHabbo (.com) - r63b - Plus Emu & UberCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
ReHabbo Hotel, a place to be.
ReHabbo is a FREE virtual private server based off Habbo Hotel, providing the same old retro experience as Habbo & many other private servers... Plus much more! We have, and are; constantly implementing features to keep our users happy and entertained. We have an active vault to win prizes, a weekly lottery to win diamonds and a referral system to earn some diamonds on the side. We strive to bring unique features, and provide an experience that is beyond all else.

Features -
We're running off a heavily modified UberCMS specifically made for ReHabbo
Account Settings (Email/Trade/Friend Req, Password, Home page etc..)
Goodies, which include:

• Rare Values
  • Vault
  • Top Stats
  • Lottery
  • Badge Shop
  • Daily Prize (Can win diamonds, thrones, credits)
  • Adjust the color of the site header
  • In-client new user welcome, rooms and users active (and adding a new radio shortly)
Unique Job application page for hiring staff
Event Staff to host events when users are active
Referral system, to refer users; earn points to redeem for diamonds
Active members get a free Emerald/Black VIP subscription

Why the name "ReHabbo"?
You may be asking, why ReHabbo? Well, to put it simple, there is no real reasoning behind the name! But after some thinking, it's safe to say that ReHabbo stands for "Recreating Habbo" or "Recreate Habbo"; because simply, ReHabbo is a recreation of Habbo. :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Why ReHabbo above all else?
We've been up since February 2016, and we've had a rough ride.. But I don't plan to stop here, I want to keep pushing and aim to make ReHabbo successful. I enjoy my small community, since it allows me to get to know everyone on a personal level, if you like that kind of community.. Then come join us!

Pics -
Being updated...

What happens?
Come join us, and kick back with a chilled community. We enjoy to mess around, and have a great time. We're still yet a small community, but after some upgrades and changes we should be going strong. I'm all open for suggestions, ideas, feedback!

I want to join, where do I sign up?
Liam - [Flash] ReHabbo (.com) - r63b - Plus Emu & UberCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Badgeshop is kinda pointless tbh.
You can buy badges in the hotel :p
Unless you removed them from there.. then good luck with everything Liam!
I'm planning to remove them from the catalog, I don't know why I just think it shows that there's more aesthetic features on the CMS by putting the badge shop on there. Because you want to balance features out, I don't want users to come on and see the same old boring CMS, not just that but it makes the hotel just that little bit more unique. If you know what I mean!

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Not sure why, but it didn't work for me with Safari and using my cell phone as my modem.

Might be a cloud flare or proxy issue, worth looking into.

Review:

Nice attempt to use the rustic UberCMS, but I don't think you have succeeded in using the old CMS with the new server.

1 - Seems outdated with the style. Spice it up a bit and use some creative design?

2 - Group tabs don't work, not sure whatever else doesn't work but I'm sure this wasn't fully tested during a BETA test.

3 - Rare values status shows a check and a delete button. Not sure what either mean, maybe have info for it or make it more user friendly. There's thousands of icons on the net you can use.

4 - Seems like your random rooms shows the user ID and not the username?

Overall, I'm disappointed. I thought it would have been a well done UberCMS as I've done this in the past and took extensive time on it to do it properly a while ago. I'm glad you had 5 users online at 10:30pm PST though. They were actually alive too! :)

I'm not trying to criticize you. Just trying to give you insight on what you can improve. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure why, but it didn't work for me with Safari and using my cell phone as my modem.

Might be a cloud flare or proxy issue, worth looking into.

Review:

Nice attempt to use the rustic UberCMS, but I don't think you have succeeded in using the old CMS with the new server.

1 - Seems outdated with the style. Spice it up a bit and use some creative design?

2 - Group tabs don't work, not sure whatever else doesn't work but I'm sure this wasn't fully tested during a BETA test.

3 - Rare values status shows a check and a delete button. Not sure what either mean, maybe have info for it or make it more user friendly. There's thousands of icons on the net you can use.

4 - Seems like your random rooms shows the user ID and not the username?

Overall, I'm disappointed. I thought it would have been a well done UberCMS as I've done this in the past and took extensive time on it to do it properly a while ago. I'm glad you had 5 users online at 10:30pm PST though. They were actually alive too! :)

I'm not trying to criticize you. Just trying to give you insight on what you can improve. Good luck!
Client works fine for me on Chrome & Mozilla using my mobile hotspot.

1. Creative design such as? Give me some ideas :)
2. Those are being removed, didn't get around to it.
3. Rare values tick and minus mean the price is stable, or dropping.
4. That's due to the structure of Plus, I will have to fix that up.

I focused more on the stability and code structure more than the visuals, it's still a clean CMS, you can't get me wrong on that? Although little things as I go is what I aim for in the end! We still haven't officially opened, we have, but we haven't; meaning I haven't gone through the extensive levels of advertising and getting the word out there, because I feel there's still a lot more I need to work on. Cheers for the feeback!

Reaction score
ReHabbo is still alive and strong! We've made a long way since we've opened; although things have been slow due to work and social commitments. If anyone wants to be apart of the team, has suggestions, please hit me up with a message.

Reaction score
So whats different in 2.0 apart from a db wipe
Site:
  • New login
  • Updated register page
  • New /me page
  • Reverted back to the clean Habbo look
  • Added Daily prize
  • Fixed up vault & lotto (backend code, and design)
  • New looking staff page (nothing big, just made it the way I wanted it)
  • Coding a new ASE (for Event staff and above)
  • Fixed up the referral link in web.config (from ref?id=1 to /ref/1)
  • Adjusting the account verification system, making it more bullet proof
  • Added ROTW & COTW submission pages
  • Adjusted page header (got rid of the Friends,Rooms,Group from the page head)
  • Added Account Upgrades (was highly requested from users)
Client (nothing major, was going to use Comet but continuing to learn C#)
  • Fixed up the word filter, to go alongside:
  • Sentence filter, to "HELP" prevent advertisers
  • Adjusted the VIP ranks around, etc, etc..
  • Added some really nice customs & new furniture lines to the catalog
  • Added new commands such as :closedice, unique :eha (like the one on Habboon)
  • Coding new commands (requested by a user) :deposit & :withdraw, must be standing infront of the ATM Machine
  • Small poop in the emulator, like bug fixes & security fixes that were released

I was going to start on some other features in the emulator (commands, etc..) but I've seen a recent update that Craig is releasing a new update, so I will just port over what I have (my word filter, sentence filter, commands, and email verified checks) over to the new release when it's done. Would be great to learn how to do all the upgrading myself, but I've no clue as to grabbing updated packets.

But yeah, that's all I can remember from the top of my head, probs more I missed.. But, it was much needed as the old hotel was just a mess! All the users approved, so I'm happy. :mellow:

Reaction score
Site:
  • New login
  • Updated register page
  • New /me page
  • Reverted back to the clean Habbo look
  • Added Daily prize
  • Fixed up vault & lotto (backend code, and design)
  • New looking staff page (nothing big, just made it the way I wanted it)
  • Coding a new ASE (for Event staff and above)
  • Fixed up the referral link in web.config (from ref?id=1 to /ref/1)
  • Adjusting the account verification system, making it more bullet proof
  • Added ROTW & COTW submission pages
  • Adjusted page header (got rid of the Friends,Rooms,Group from the page head)
  • Added Account Upgrades (was highly requested from users)
Client (nothing major, was going to use Comet but continuing to learn C#)
  • Fixed up the word filter, to go alongside:
  • Sentence filter, to "HELP" prevent advertisers
  • Adjusted the VIP ranks around, etc, etc..
  • Added some really nice customs & new furniture lines to the catalog
  • Added new commands such as :closedice, unique :eha (like the one on Habboon)
  • Coding new commands (requested by a user) :deposit & :withdraw, must be standing infront of the ATM Machine
  • Small poop in the emulator, like bug fixes & security fixes that were released

I was going to start on some other features in the emulator (commands, etc..) but I've seen a recent update that Craig is releasing a new update, so I will just port over what I have (my word filter, sentence filter, commands, and email verified checks) over to the new release when it's done. Would be great to learn how to do all the upgrading myself, but I've no clue as to grabbing updated packets.

But yeah, that's all I can remember from the top of my head, probs more I missed.. But, it was much needed as the old hotel was just a mess! All the users approved, so I'm happy. :mellow:

Soo.... nothing that could actually cause a DB wipe? Wiped it just for shits n gigs? :p

Reaction score
Soo.... nothing that could actually cause a DB wipe? Wiped it just for shits n gigs? :p

Yeah pretty much lmfao, couldn't be fucked truncating the messenger friends from adding all these inactive people so I wiped the whole hotel :lol: Initially I was going down the way of Comet, and was too lazy to convert all the tables over.. But then decided to stay on Plus, and just thought I'd wipe the db in all honesty.

Reaction score
Yeah pretty much lmfao, couldn't be fucked truncating the messenger friends from adding all these inactive people so I wiped the whole hotel :lol: Initially I was going down the way of Comet, and was too lazy to convert all the tables over.. But then decided to stay on Plus, and just thought I'd wipe the db in all honesty.

Oh dear, that is very unprofessional. Even if your users didn't care much. Good luck with your hotel nonetheless.

Reaction score
Oh dear, that is very unprofessional. Even if your users didn't care much. Good luck with your hotel nonetheless.
Each to their own, but it's just a retro. Everyone was inactive, and made sure everyone was ok with the reset. I think it's best in the long run, now it's time to focus on everything. Let's see that the future holds.

Reaction score
Each to their own, but it's just a retro. Everyone was inactive, and made sure everyone was ok with the reset. I think it's best in the long run, now it's time to focus on everything. Let's see that the future holds.

Yep well I personally wiped my items table when I was moving over from Comet to Plus Emulator. There was simply too much to fix in my furniture table and I wanted a switch. Also.. C# is a lot easier for me.

Reaction score
Breaking no rules though, my entire cms forces you to vote unless you are coming from findretros (as per the rules.)

This hotel was cheating up to 180 votes a day and I caught and reported them, now they aren't even on the first page.
Hey hey hey, I can't control what my users do lmfao. Can't say the hotel was cheating, the users were :lol:

Back