• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Flat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flat.
Clicky Clicky?

ILqIHz9 - Flat. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
bootstrap ?

It looks so.

On-topic;
Looks good and clean but in my opinion it doesn't fit to MapleStory, you see.. MapleStory is a game which normally would be better to add a few images that are related to the game.
I even tried once to design an MS website that gives the players a feeling like they are ingame while surfing the website but I didn't had motivation to search for the elements within the WZ files..

Reaction score
It looks so.

On-topic;
Looks good and clean but in my opinion it doesn't fit to MapleStory, you see.. MapleStory is a game which normally would be better to add a few images that are related to the game.
I even tried once to design an MS website that gives the players a feeling like they are ingame while surfing the website but I didn't had motivation to search for the elements within the WZ files..

There is space for Maple pictures.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks so.

On-topic;

I don't think you fully understand the MapleStory community then. As a old member, I know that people often prefer to take any design and add elements of there own. As Fraysa stated, there's plenty of space to add in your own elements. For example, you can add an image with an opacity of 70% to the widget header and bam, you got your "Maple-styled" design.

Knowing you, you still stick to the concept of skeuomorphism. For example, your latest design consist of primarily gradient and text/box-shadowing. Sure, the concept isn't that bad. However, that's only if you're able to do it properly.

You're 19, as stated in your application/resume or w/e, so grow up, take your head out of your butt and stop acting high and mighty when we all know that your design are barely borderline decent. For once in your life, take the tips people give you and use them instead of brushing off and giving excuses.

Reaction score
I don't think you fully understand the MapleStory community then. As a old member, I know that people often prefer to take any design and add elements of there own. As @Fraysa stated, there's plenty of space to add in your own elements. For example, you can add an image with an opacity of 70% to the widget header and bam, you got your "Maple-styled" design.

Knowing you, you still stick to the concept of skeuomorphism. For example, your latest design consist of primarily gradient and text/box-shadowing. Sure, the concept isn't that bad. However, that's only if you're able to do it properly.

You're 19, as stated in your application/resume or w/e, so grow up, take your head out of your butt and stop acting high and mighty when we all know that your design are barely borderline decent. For once in your life, take the tips people give you and use them instead of brushing off and giving excuses.

I actually use the tips, I'm not acting high nor mighty and I still don't understand what you got against me, you don't even know me, at all..
In my opinion I used the gradients and the shadows properly, if you think I'm wrong so at least point out what was done in a wrong/bad way, also I released it for the simple reason that I wanted people to actually continue it instead of me, as I said it is still not high enough to stand within the current standards so feel free to download and do it "properly" as you claim.

With that being said, I'm not even a designer, nor do you or anyone else in this very community, there are only a few people in this very community whom deserve the title designer.
Not me and not you can go up to the industry standards so such arguments are invalid and useless in my opinion.

Also, I'm pretty sure you already know that this community don't like half done releases, they would want a complete design most of the time, that it why I suggested you to add the images instead of leaving the space empty, but do as you wish and best of luck with whatever you do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually use the tips, I'm not acting high nor mighty and I still don't understand what you got against me, you don't even know me, at all..
In my opinion I used the gradients and the shadows properly, if you think I'm wrong so at least point out what was done in a wrong/bad way, also I released it for the simple reason that I wanted people to actually continue it instead of me, as I said it is still not high enough to stand within the current standards so feel free to download and do it "properly" as you claim.

With that being said, I'm not even a designer, nor do you or anyone else in this very community, there are only a few people in this very community whom deserve the title designer.
Not me and not you can go up to the industry standards so such arguments are invalid and useless in my opinion.

Also, I'm pretty sure you already know that this community don't like half done releases, they would want a complete design most of the time, that it why I suggested you to add the images instead of leaving the space empty, but do as you wish and best of luck with whatever you do.

In you're way you may think you're doing it 'properly', however, if you take a look at your recent half-assed design that is not were near as current standards, you can immediately see the flaws. First glance, you can see that the content is bloated with gradient and unattractive colors. Second, the text is abnormally large while the container is surprisingly small. Third, if you look at your news section, you can see it's quiet odd. Seeing how the news badge is pushed back while the text is pushed forward. Fourth, you calmed that my old MapleSimplicity design is ugly. However, it seems you have copied many elements from it. Therefore, you called your own design ugly.

Am I not a designer? I'm sorry that you can't see me actually work. It's just surprising that you continuously take words out of your butt and place it in a post. You aren't the judge of someone who deserves the title as a designer.

Talk about industry standards? Industry standards isn't about someone show off a '37 min design' and making excuses when get called out on it. 'Industry standards' that you so call calm to know so much about, means you spend weeks on one design that focuses around "User Experience", someone yours isn't.

Talking about half release, isn't yours something like that? Sure mine may not have the images you want, but if you actually know that community and refer back to what I stated, people like adding there own content.

All you're doing is restating your argument that this is lacking images. However, you also forgot the 'industry standards' where 'less images' is better.

Reaction score
In you're way you may think you're doing it 'properly', however, if you take a look at your recent half-assed design that is not were near as current standards, you can immediately see the flaws. First glance, you can see that the content is bloated with gradient and unattractive colors. Second, the text is abnormally large while the container is surprisingly small. Third, if you look at your news section, you can see it's quiet odd. Seeing how the news badge is pushed back while the text is pushed forward. Fourth, you calmed that my old MapleSimplicity design is ugly. However, it seems you have copied many elements from it. Therefore, you called your own design ugly.

Am I not a designer? I'm sorry that you can't see me actually work. It's just surprising that you continuously take words out of your butt and place it in a post. You aren't the judge of someone who deserves the title as a designer.

Talk about industry standards? Industry standards isn't about someone show off a '37 min design' and making excuses when get called out on it. 'Industry standards' that you so call calm to know so much about, means you spend weeks on one design that focuses around "User Experience", someone yours isn't.

Talking about half release, isn't yours something like that? Sure mine may not have the images you want, but if you actually know that community and refer back to what I stated, people like adding there own content.

All you're doing is restating your argument that this is lacking images. However, you also forgot the 'industry standards' where 'less images' is better.
Yeah hell I know my design is not perfect nor something that can even be called a design, never said it was.
I also never claimed I am a designer myself, because I am not.
The only thing that bother me in your post is this: "However, it seems you have copied many elements from it."
I did not copy a single thing from your design nor someone else's design.
Please show me which element were copy'ed from your design :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah hell I know my design is not perfect nor something that can even be called a design, never said it was.
I also never claimed I am a designer myself, because I am not.
The only thing that bother me in your post is this: "However, it seems you have copied many elements from it."
I did not copy a single thing from your design nor someone else's design.
Please show me which element were copy'ed from your design :)

copied*

Good day :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao this design looks Ducking sad. any flat poop is deserving of the award for the worst design of the century

Reaction score
copied*

Good day :)

bothered*
So I just woke up when I wrote this, so what?
When did this post's topic change to correcting eachother.

To be honest, I think the login field is somewhat too light. I have to focus pretty hard to be able to see it clearly.
That's RaGEZONE, I'm already used to it.
lmao this design looks Ducking sad. any flat poop is deserving of the award for the worst design of the century
In my opinion, if someone would bother filling it up with a few images it will actually look ok.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lmao getting attention from you means it deserves the award of the year. thx wigga

So I just woke up when I wrote this, so what?

That's RaGEZONE, I'm already used to it.

In my opinion, if someone would bother filling it up with a few images it will actually look ok.

Once again excuses and once again, you can't comprehend the concept that we've explained.

Reaction score
lmao getting attention from you means it deserves the award of the year. thx wigga

Once again excuses and once again, you can't comprehend the concept that we've explained.

I actually understood it, you made it in a way where the images can be filled by whoever uses it, I get it. It just doesn't look good yet because the images are not filled in.
And it's not an excuse, I literally just woke up when I wrote that message, I just woke up right now as well.
English is not my primary language and every morning I wake up and I barely even remember my name haha, takes me time to actually wake up and focus.

Reaction score
I actually understood it, you made it in a way where the images can be filled by whoever uses it, I get it. It just doesn't look good yet because the images are not filled in.
And it's not an excuse, I literally just woke up when I wrote that message, I just woke up right now as well.
English is not my primary language and every morning I wake up and I barely even remember my name haha, takes me time to actually wake up and focus.

So, according to what you're saying - a design's appearance is determined by the elements?

Also, The morning excuse is pretty lame. If English is not your native language you can just say "Sorry for my bad grammar, English is not my native language" or something like that.
I doubt your bad grammar has to do with your morning routine.

Back