Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Guru V19 (Ultimate)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to configure this file to open server by hamachi, but there is no place for me to write ip settings in this file.
So, I decided to run server without config ip because it doesnt have, but when i open CoreServer.exe and CacheServer.exe it show my hamachi ip
Later, I go to compile Neuz.exe to my hamachi ip. It plays normally on my computer, so i try to check it can connect with other computer or not by use VMware. it can login but stuck at select server showing connecting to server error.
Is there anyone know how to fix that? I already open port on firewall using all port in MsgHdr.h and close the firewall.

Thank you for reading this. I'm sorry, I really don't know what to do next.

Inactive
Reaction score
I try to configure this file to open server by hamachi, but there is no place for me to write ip settings in this file.
So, I decided to run server without config ip because it doesnt have, but when i open CoreServer.exe and CacheServer.exe it show my hamachi ip
Later, I go to compile Neuz.exe to my hamachi ip. It plays normally on my computer, so i try to check it can connect with other computer or not by use VMware. it can login but stuck at select server showing connecting to server error.
Is there anyone know how to fix that? I already open port on firewall using all port in MsgHdr.h and close the firewall.

Thank you for reading this. I'm sorry, I really don't know what to do next.

It's 2022, not 2002 stop using hamachi and just use a cheap VPS and save yourself the sanity.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's 2022, not 2002 stop using hamachi and just use a cheap VPS and save yourself the sanity.
So if I quit using hamachi and use vps instead and set it up like it's written, it can be fixed, right?

Inactive
Reaction score
So if I quit using hamachi and use vps instead and set it up like it's written, it can be fixed, right?
  • Open ports needed for the game via the firewall.
  • Set VPS ip in Neuz/WinMain.rc
  • Set VPS ip in AccountServer.ini
  • Set VPS ip in LoginServer.ini
Profit.

Still having problems?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this.I am very new to flyff.Got a v15 server up and running to play solo.Took me some time to fix cause vs2019 refused to compile.I should upgrade to vs 2022 but meh my ssd low on space and me are very lazy cause i work 7 days a week >.<.I will see if i can get this one up and running but honestly i have no idea the difference between the different versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Can someone help me with this problem?

I try to change drop rate and exp of this server from 1-2 to 400 [GoldFactor/ExpFactor/Droprate/PieceDroprate]
but after I create data.res file the game still use old rate I try to look in to the resource.txt and put "LuaFunc" folder in the list it doesn't work I also duplicate "EventFunc.lua" to be in the same folder with .merge then add to the list and it also doesn't work.

I just start messing around with flyff server for personal play this day I don't know much about how it work but in tutorial after he hit .merge it give three .res file but I got only one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I try to change drop rate and exp of this server from 1-2 to 400 [GoldFactor/ExpFactor/Droprate/PieceDroprate]
but after I create data.res file the game still use old rate I try to look in to the resource.txt and put "LuaFunc" folder in the list it doesn't work I also duplicate "EventFunc.lua" to be in the same folder with .merge then add to the list and it also doesn't work.

I just start messing around with flyff server for personal play this day I don't know much about how it work but in tutorial after he hit .merge it give three .res file but I got only one.
Go to resource , run "- Merge.exe" and copy the extracted files from ResClient to your client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Have you try to dsable encryptionKey 0xA5 and enable encryptionKey 0x57 in resource.txt?

Have you try to dsable encryptionKey 0xA5 and enable encryptionKey 0x57 in resource.txt?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean like this?

version "V0.01"
encryptionKey 0x57
//encryptionKey 0xA5

resource 1 "..\Client\Data.res"
{

It still doesn't work but thank for reply.

Go to resource , run "- Merge.exe" and copy the extracted files from ResClient to your client.

For some reason my Merge.exe generate Data.res in my Client folder not ResClient folder.

It say resource 1 "..\Client\Data.res" in resource.txt
{

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean like this?

version "V0.01"
encryptionKey 0x57
//encryptionKey 0xA5

resource 1 "..\Client\Data.res"
{

It still doesn't work but thank for reply.

For some reason my Merge.exe generate Data.res in my Client folder not ResClient folder.

It say resource 1 "..\Client\Data.res" in resource.txt
{
Yes. use Merge.exe to generate the res file and move flyff.a to your client, it work for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm Thank to both of you for quick reply. I can fix it now but the reason is I need to close 1 to 7 of sever.exe to make it update every time I edit and use .merg.exe.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm Thank to both of you for quick reply. I can fix it now but the reason is I need to close 1 to 7 of sever.exe to make it update every time I edit and use .merg.exe.
It is how it is. Everytime you make resource changes you have to merge and copy it to your client.
Thats right about every server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to upgrade 135 Baruna weapon and 155 Purified Yggdrasil weapon by using /Upgrade command.

The problem is 135 Baruna weapon not giving slot when it reach proper upgrade level and 155 Purified weapon don't have icon picture and it listed as Ultimate weapon instead of Baruna.

Where should I start to fix both of this problem?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I try to upgrade 135 Baruna weapon and 155 Purified Yggdrasil weapon by using /Upgrade command.

The problem is 135 Baruna weapon not giving slot when it reach proper upgrade level and 155 Purified weapon don't have icon picture and it listed as Ultimate weapon instead of Baruna.

Where should I start to fix both of this problem?
The command to upgrade items is /ritem and not /upgrade.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I make #define __COLOSSEUM and #define __FASHION_COMBINE work in this version the priest that combine fashion and knight at colosseum not showing their dialogue? Makeup Artist also not showing Transmute option.

Inactive
Reaction score
How can I make #define __COLOSSEUM and #define __FASHION_COMBINE work in this version the priest that combine fashion and knight at colosseum not showing their dialogue? Makeup Artist also not showing Transmute option.

This source has bugs, problems and more and will create constant headaches for you.

Use my 18.1 and add only what you need to from this release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank for advice I try that version and almost every feature of official flyff not bug plus that detailed setup tutorial is what I need.

Now I will try to start adding things.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank for advice I try that version and almost every feature of official flyff not bug plus that detailed setup tutorial is what I need.

Now I will try to start adding things.
Yes, use ketchup latest files and add everything you want to it, this is the best way to learn and start to open the server i think, and you will see its fun to learn this stuff xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for relase but i have a question

how i can fix target wndtarget of a monster and make it with new theme v19

Last edited:
Back