Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

flyff mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Full Name: Johnny (can give last name to staff if needed)

Birthday: April 28th

Email: johnnyfla1234@hotmail.com, johnny@honorgaming.org

Current Location: Washington D.C Maryland

About yourself: Love learning about game servers and how they work and how to develop them. learning c++,c# and better website designing. most active thing has been flyff servers and development.

Why are you applying?: Because none of the mods are active besides 2 and they need help and I am willing to try my best

Infraction's: 1 infraction

Experience: work with honor flyff. and Owner of Honor Gaming network (still developing for a launch)

I can provide more info if you guys need it

Last edited:
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
All i can say is wow, this guy is one of the best you will meet. You wont regret hiring him. Helped me alot in the past, and will do so in the future i hope, like TheRealEpic, my vote doesnt count much but i give him a +1 if more! Good look Johnny!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, as opposed to you three, I have a slightly lower opinion of Johnny. I'm going to try to be constructive, but it may come out a little flamish (unintentionally). As someone who's worked with him in the past, let me just say that he's... kinda terrible. When he was doing simple dev work on my server, he managed to break more than he ever managed to fix. I'll never understand exactly how he could screw up so much, but somehow he did. This was just a few months ago, so I doubt he's really improved much. At one point I had to cut him off from the web host due to him putting up stuff that were rather inappropriate. At one point, without consulting with either me or the actual server hardware host, he was like "Oh by the way, I'm selling our files for a website." Yeah, that's when we axed him.

As for character, I tried to minimize contact with him, but from what the server host would tell me, apparently he told lots of stories about how he would go and unplug servers as his way of messing around on occasions when he happened to be around server farms. That's... kinda bad. Doesn't say much for his responsibility.

Anyway, that's why I don't think he'd be a good mod. I apologize if it comes across as sounding like a flame, but, well, c'est la vie.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
that was about 6 months i think. but i don't mind it at all. it was the past. ive moved on and im sure you have too

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh right, something else I forgot to add. The appearance of being professional matters. A lot. As a result, spelling/grammar, when they looks like the jumbling of a 15 year old texting her boyfriend, are kind of a big deal. This isn't really a responsibility issue so much as it is a professionalness thing.

Note that I am in no way trashtalking MentaL's broken shift key.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in all honesty, I think even I would do a better job than you as a mod.
I even live under a bridge.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ah, I just thought I remembered you telling Brandon that you were 16.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok. guys. enough.

Resonance03 gave his opinion and it should have been in one post. Fact is the section needs a mod who is not going to go ape poop one day and start infracting people because they don't like them.

The section needs someone who knows the game, knows the section a little bit and can be as active as they can even though they are only required to be active (i think) once a week.

If that fits you, Johnny, then you should have nothing to defend to anyone.

Reaction score
►Alexander
gives damn good head.
Show User CustomizationsSend Message User Lists
Last Activity: 6 Hours Ago
Error 404
Show User CustomizationsSend Message User Lists
Last Activity: 15 Hours Ago
the mods are active, if you think the section should be cleaned contact them, if you do not think they are doing their job, contact Dan, and then he will see if they are active enough to keep the job as moderator

this is the last post by ERROR in the flyff section 2 WEEKS AGO
2 Weeks Ago #5 (permalink)
Error 404

Liked: 868

Re: How to setup register page [100% working ]
Release maybe "shity" or "useless", but release is a release. You won't use it, 100's of others will.

@Bubblo, thank you for contributing.
ItzMeMario and Bubblo like this.

and alexander hasnt had a post in the flyff section for over 9 months, hes active in the ACE online section though, so id say

+1 to your application, i hope you do a good job

Last edited:
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since when is the FlyFF section searching new mods?

Reaction score
Moderation means constant activity and help in the section you are appointed to, if you do not and cannot help in the section you are appointed to whats the point of having a moderator, supervisors and super mods can do the same thing with cleaning up posts, thats why theres a report post button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back