Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff sql server manager can't login

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, when I try to login to sql server management it stucks on login, I followed guide on ketchup files but it seem to not work and doesn't let me login, any help for this? tnx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello, when I try to login to sql server management it stucks on login, I followed guide on ketchup files but it seem to not work and doesn't let me login, any help for this? tnx
Hello, so the issue here is that the installer cant find the files you need online as the downloader isnt functional anymore. So what you do is:

1. Download all the files in the links you see on the error message.

2. Copy the downloads in to a folder named: MLMcServer ( THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE!! ) and put that folder in C: ( Not inside any of the folder on your Local Disk)

3. Click browze install path and select your newly created installation folder.

4. Watch it install and it would work as usual :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, so the issue here is that the installer cant find the files you need online as the downloader isnt functional anymore. So what you do is:

1. Download all the files in the links you see on the error message.

2. Copy the downloads in to a folder named: MLMcServer ( THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE!! ) and put that folder in C: ( Not inside any of the folder on your Local Disk)

3. Click browze install path and select your newly created installation folder.

4. Watch it install and it would work as usual :)
thanks for reply, I alrdy managed somehow, don't remember how haha, thnx a lot <3

Back