• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

FlyffStorm CMS v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
F**k this errors a betch. LOL :) Ummm. Did you manually create WEBSITE_DBF ? or.. execute the query? I manually created it and that seemed to get rid of the problem, also. Run MSQL as admin.

Yeah, I manually created the entry. And already running mssql as admin, so not sure where the problem is. Even uninstalled/reinstalled wamp 2.0i twice or so already, emptied my firefox cache, and EVEN tried using IE8 even, sad as that is. I've tryed everything except starting my entire mssql install fresh, all over again. But already done that twice today due to other problems. So...idk lol..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could be an error with your WAMP, are you selecting the correct extensions & the correct version of PHP?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could be an error with your WAMP, are you selecting the correct extensions & the correct version of PHP?
Version 5.3.1 and both the mssql extensions enabled.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is weird I am using windows vista and finally got everything working fine except a website...I have tried every website for v15 and I have the same problem with everyone of them...Can't connect to database server or Database server is down.

I am using php 5.30 with the update 5.31 with the mssql.dll and the pdo.mssql.dll both checked and I get this error with all of the websites. I have even gone into the conf file of wamp and made sure that the ; was gone from the mssql.dll.

Is there any advise for this old man on how to fix the problem?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect()... or MsSQL functions unchecked.
This is most likely because, even with MSSQL functions enabled, you do not have a valid version of "ntwdblib.dll" in your PHP bin. (Whether it be fore WAMP, XAMPP, Program Files > PHP, or IIS.)
You can resort to this guide by Error 404. (This guide can work for all servers, just as long as you know where the PHP bin is.)

Try this...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Treachery...Thank you for your reply but I had already read and followed that guide to the letter but it still didn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to upgrade your ntwdblib.dll file in your PHP bin folder. Google it for a download.

Added an Error Support fix for this error to the original post.

Ok I need help, I had already did that part but I looked again and the apache one didn't get updated for some reason, so I updated it.

The problem I'm getting is after I enter the server name , user /password it is having trouble getting to step2.

Code:
This webpage has a redirect loop.

The webpage at http://localhost/install.php?step=0 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Needless to say I've cleaned out the cookies and cache.

So...I've been trying to fix it on my own for a while and I have no clue. So I'm having to come to you again :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i love the site, but problem is, i love the demo one better, i thought it may have been the demo one but really, its not witch put me off it, and also, i would like to know if anyone knows the Mssql Login script so i can add the login script on my OWN website?

thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
treachery you wouldnt happen to know when the ETA for v2 is? and good job with v1 i love it i can edit stuff at school now.it makes it awsome :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, i love the site, but problem is, i love the demo one better, i thought it may have been the demo one but really, its not witch put me off it, and also, i would like to know if anyone knows the Mssql Login script so i can add the login script on my OWN website?

thanks

The demo one actually is in the process of v2 upgrade.
Here's a simple login script. Several globals ($_POST, $_GET, $_COOKIE, and $_REQUEST) are automatically cleaned.

PHP:
<?php
clean_globals();

$sql_host=".\SQLEXPRESS";
$sql_user="sa";
$sql_pass="";
$pass_salt="kikugalanet";

$link = mssql_connect($sql_host,$sql_user,$sql_pass);
mssql_select_db("ACCOUNT_DBF");
session_start();

function clean_globals()
{
    foreach($_POST as $key => $value)
    {
        $_POST[$key] = clean($value);
    }

foreach($_GET as $key => $value)
    {
        $_GET[$key] = clean($value);
    }

foreach($_COOKIE as $key => $value)
    {
        $_COOKIE[$key] = clean($value);
    }

foreach($_REQUEST as $key => $value)
    {
        $_REQUEST[$key] = clean($value);
    }
}

function clean($data)
{
    $data = htmlentities($data);
    $data = preg_replace(sql_regcase("/(from|select|insert|delete|where|drop table|show tables|--|\\\\)/"),"",$data);
    $data = addslashes($data);
    return $data;
}

function logged_in()
{
    if (isset($_SESSION['logged_in']))
    {
        return 1;
    }
    else
    {
        return 0;
    }
}

function login($account,$password)
{
    global $pass_salt;
    $query=mssql_query("SELECT * FROM ACCOUNT_TBL WHERE account='$account'");
    $get=mssql_fetch_array($query);
    if (mssql_num_rows($query))
    {
        if ($get['password']==md5($pass_salt.$password))
        {
            $_SESSION['logged_in'] = $account;
            header("Location: ".$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
            return false;
        }
        else
        {
            return "Password is incorrect.";
        }
    }
    else
    {
        return "Account does not exist.";
    }
}

if (logged_in())
{
    if (isset($_GET['logout'])) {unset($_SESSION['logged_in']); header("Location: ".$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);}
    echo "You are logged in!<br/><a href='?logout'>Logout</a>";
}
else
{
    if (isset($_POST['account']))
    {
        echo "Posted";
        $login = login($_POST['account'],$_POST['password']);
        echo $login;
    }
    ?>
    <form method="post">
        <label>Username: <input type="text" maxlength="16" name="account" /></label><br/>
        <label>Password: <input type="password" maxlength="20" name="password" /></label><br/>
        <input type="submit" value="Login" />
    </form>
    <?php
}
?>

treachery you wouldnt happen to know when the ETA for v2 is? and good job with v1 i love it i can edit stuff at school now.it makes it awsome :D

Thanks, but I honestly do not know when I'll be able to complete it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, This gave a headache for a week,

but that STORM v1 thing that we took out before, I'd forgotten I had taken it out before I did the install and apparently that put it in the redirect loop.

I deleted the files in the www and put fresh ones in and it worked ok.

Now theres lots of undifined errors. Some of them I was about to comment them out but the ones left. Doing // didn't work.

my page is setup at

if you want to take a look, theres too many for me to list them all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Notice regarding undefined variables.
Katsuro - FlyffStorm CMS v1 - RaGEZONE Forums
*This will be fixed automatically for version 2.*

Go to inc\variables.php.

After:
PHP:
if (!defined('IN_STORM'))
{
    exit;
}

Add:
PHP:
error_reporting(E_ALL  & ~E_NOTICE);

A solution to the undefined variables is on the first post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you teachery, thats awsume, works great, and, do you have any idea when the v2 one is released because its sooo blody awsume. i need to have that one lol :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have, however, I vote and do not receive the item. the name of the item is equal to that of propItem.txt.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey community!
I have a very stupid problem
namely
I have everything done so far but if I click on the page

Katsuro - FlyffStorm CMS v1 - RaGEZONE Forums

And all type ie

Name / sqlexpress
Sa
password

I still come over again on the same page