• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Football - Summer Transfers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought a thread to list all confirmed transfers was needed. We can use this thread to discuss the latest transfer news and rumors, as well as confirmed transfers. Boy do I love the transfer window.

Falcao --> Monaco
Neymar --> Barcelona
Cavani --> PSG
Navas --> Manchester City
David Villa --> Atletico Madrid
Paulinho --> Tottenham
Gotze --> Bayern
James Rodriguez --> Monaco
Schurrle --> Chelsea
Aubameyang --> Dortmund
Callejon --> Napoli
Gomez --> Fiorentina
Schwarzer --> Chelsea
Rojas --> Stuttgart
Ogbonna --> Juventus
Tevez --> Juventus
Isco --> Real Madrid
Kone --> Everton
Bony --> Swansea
Gargano --> Napoli
Marin --> Monaco
Santana --> Shalke
Mignolet --> Liverpool
Altidore --> Sunderland
Cassano --> Parma
Llorente --> Juventus
Toulalan --> Monaco
Joaquin --> Fiorentina
Benatia --> Roma
Arshavin --> Zenit
Kolo Toure --> Liverpool
Costa --> Spartak Moskva
Dede --> Cruzeiro
Benat --> Bilbao
Stekelenburg --> Fullham
Cisse --> Kuban
Thiago --> Bayern
Martins --> Seattle
Negredo --> Man City
Jovetic --> Man City
Moutinho --> Monaco
Fernandinho --> City
Marquinhos --> PSG
Chadli --> Tottenham

There's a lot more but I mainly listed the players who are known. I will keep this updated with all the latest transfers. It looks like Chelsea want Higuain and have started their bidding for him.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
chelsea can duck off. Arsenal need him more.(im a gooner)
Arsenal had made a 30,000,000 £ bid for suarez and all the 12 year old gooners went like he'd be amazing id love him. But the guy is racist, an idiot and aggressive. We dont need to pay 30 mil £ for someone who will damage our reputation. I'd be happier with higuain coming to Arsenal but i doubt that since wenger was supposed to sign Hazard when we signed Gervinho and so on.
Neymar is the best transfer of the summer. Falcao and Cavani are abseloute money diggers. Falcao: " I have loved AS Monaco since my idol Thierry Henry played there. " If he'd would want to follow his rolemodels footsteps he should join Arsenal. :p rant done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with those 2 being hungry for money, but when you're being offered the amount they are, who would say no? I definitely wouldn't.

I am a Yid so I don't think we can be friends xD.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with those 2 being hungry for money, but when you're being offered the amount they are, who would say no? I definitely wouldn't.

I am a Yid so I don't think we can be friends xD.

haha.
I play football, i actually played proffesional for like 10 games but now i play for the u18 team again(im 18) I had a teammate who was offerd a poop load of money from a rival and he knew they'd bench him anyway so he rejected it. Now he is banging in goals for us. loyaltyyy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha.
I play football, i actually played proffesional for like 10 games but now i play for the u18 team again(im 18) I had a teammate who was offerd a poop load of money from a rival and he knew they'd bench him anyway so he rejected it. Now he is banging in goals for us. loyaltyyy

What a lad.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isnt really related to transfers but F.C Barcelona's manager has quit after his cancer has relapsed. :(
Animo Tito!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, sad day. I heard they've already contacted AVB.. duck OFF!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PSG signed some defender for 35M

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PSG's Chairman has told Barcelona to stop bidding for Thiago silva. His Release clause is 60M €. He said that if barcelona do not listen they'll try to get Lionel Messi for minimum of 240M.

shenanigans. Either messi wont join or barcelona wont accept

Andre Santos cancelled his contract with Arsenal to leave for Flamengo.
He was a terrible signing by wenger :/

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Jovetic and Negredo to City, combined spend of £42m for the pair! Plus the £30m City spent on Fernandinho and £15m for Jesus Navas, £87m spent by City alone this window... it's mental!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ojamaa(Estonian) Transferd from Motherwell to L. Warszawa for like 250k i think. its an important signing for him. even tho most of you dont know him.
And I am kinda happy that Monaco is also rich in the Ligue 1 or else PSG will just win and win and win till time ends

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Ojamaa(Estonian) Transferd from Motherwell to L. Warszawa for like 250k i think. its an important signing for him. even tho most of you dont know him.
And I am kinda happy that Monaco is also rich in the Ligue 1 or else PSG will just win and win and win till time ends

You just love Ojamaa :p:

also don't forget; Moutinho from Porto to Monaco!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated the list, I don't know how I forgot about Moutinho.

City are Ducking going crazy, so many signings.

United are still trying to get Fabregas despite Barca saying he isn't for sale.

Pretty pissed Benteke re signed for AV, I thought we had a real good chance at getting him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated the list, I don't know how I forgot about Moutinho.

City are Ducking going crazy, so many signings.

United are still trying to get Fabregas despite Barca saying he isn't for sale.

Pretty pissed Benteke re signed for AV, I thought we had a real good chance at getting him.

I want Fabregas to come home :( but he wont since wenger uses 70M to buy 5M worth players

You just love Ojamaa :p:

also don't forget; Moutinho from Porto to Monaco!

Because i got to meet him :junglejane: He was the top assist(er?) in the SPL. xD

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Benteke's good, but honestly Spurs need to aim higher, especially since they have Bale to keep happy. If Spurs bring in higher calibre players I reckon Bale would want to play with them rather than move to join them. Higuain should be in a Spurs shirt, or alternatively another big name, dare I suggest Rooney? Spurs need to buy big to a) keep Bale b) win a cup c) challenge for the top 4

Because i got to meet him :junglejane: He was the top assist(er?) in the SPL. xD

Aye, 16 assists! Cracking wee player, 'Well will miss him!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No way on earth we can afford Rooneys wages. Higuain may be possible though, if we sell Ade and clear that 100k per week he was on. Ade has apparently reached an agreement with a Turkish club.

EDIT: Chadli to Spurs as of like 20 minutes ago. Out of nowhere we were linked with him today and already it's official.. so fast, damn. I've never heard of him, but going off Youtube he seems like a bigger, stronger version of Gylfi. We still need a big striker though.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Belgian internationalist, not bad. But Lennon, Holtby and Dempsey can all play on the wing so unless one of them's being sold off...

Yeah, Higuain would be that big striker. Adebayor's a waste of money, freeing up his wages would certainly do Spurs a favour.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ancelotti is being a big baby and says that he 'doesn't' want to sell him, but really he wants to squeeze out a few milions more from us.
Also i think ojamaa will get noticed by bundesliga clubs now that he is in the polish league. Lewandowski got noticed by dortmund there!

edit:
Raul Albiol has signed for Napoli for approximately £10m and Sky Sports report that Real Madrid have accepted a £30m offer from Napoli for Gonzalo Higuain. I will honestly be wanting wenger out once higuain goes to some other club. :(

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I've always called for the head of Wenger, and I'm a City fan. He lacks any sort of ambition, and finishing 4th is his Champion's League trophy. No longer pursuing Rooney, lost out on Higuain and Jovetic, probably not gonna buy Suarez...

Back