• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ForceCalibur Channel Error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Im having this problem when i try to start ForceCalibur channel manually, already tried to search about it but i just dont find anything about. So when i start the channel that happens:

Code:
[###INVALID###] 'range.maxLev > 0 && range.maxLev <= g_pServerCtxEx->maxLevel' Failed : File: SpecialInventory.scp, Table: LevelRange, Row: 4 [Game/SpecialInventory.cpp:120]ACE_ASSERT: file Game/SpecialInventory.cpp, line 120 assertion failed for 'range.maxLev > 0 && range.maxLev <= g_pServerCtxEx->maxLevel'.Aborting...

Then, the channel just shutdown. Following the channel log about what is causing that error, im not sure about that but says is the SpecialInventory.scp on the LevelRange Table, Row 4. Then, opened that file and that is what the Table LevelRange contain inside:

Code:
[LevelRange]    Index    MinLev    MaxLev
0    1    1    64
1    2    65    99
2    3    100    119
3    4    120    169
4    5    170    200

I even compared it with some other files from other servers, but there was nothing different... As the logs only show that the error is in this file and Table, I no longer know where to look among the files to see where the error is.

Can anyone help me with this?

[Additional Information]
Repack: Toast

Back