Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ForDeSQP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re-loading:
I don't remember who did it, but it was here before, I just found it on my disk

How to use :

1. Download, extract, install vmware, open this file, run. Select "I moved it" if it pops up.
2. Everything has already been prepared. Extraction deSQP.rar on the desktop. Open deSQP.sln
3. Building a project. Or just F6.
4. Go to SPL\bin\Debug\_test_full_file_list.txt-this will be your default file list, which you can customize according to your needs.
5. Launch SQPF.exe , make a swf, copy sql.date to mysql\Libs and replace.
6. Go back to vs and build or F6 again. Then go to the section deSQP\deSQP\bin\Debug\deSQP.exe
7. This folder will also be where you drag your .sql files to for unpacking.
8. Launch deSQP.exe ignores the error and goes ahead to unpack.
9. WTV.exe provided for viewing .dds (for viewing .m4f visit post #1 additional tool)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re-loading:

How to use :

1. Download, extract, install vmware, open this file, run. Select "I moved it" if it pops up.
2. Everything has already been prepared. Extraction deSQP.rar on the desktop. Open deSQP.sln
4. Go to SPL\bin\Debug\_test_full_file_list.txt-this will be your default file list, which you can customize according to your needs.
6. Go back to vs and build or F6 again. Then go to the section deSQP\deSQP\bin\Debug\deSQP.exe
9. WTV.exe provided for viewing .dds (for viewing .m4f visit post #1 additional tool)
What file? Open what "this file"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re-loading:

How to use :

it doesn't work for new files. outdated program code

Back